LegacyGT.com

Damm this car is tall

captainmorgan - Thanks! How high do you think the Ksports will let you go?

Thats a good question! the rears can go maybe another two inches, but I think the front can only handle a maximum of maybe another inch. I'd be too paranoid to run anything more than that, simply because the Ksports are mostly aluminum unlike other coilovers that seem to have steel strut mounts.

I do have one problem from dropping so low from stock, and running 245mm wide tires, I have rubbing in the front on full lock. This is partly a result of being low, and having cross caster out 1°. Hope to clock my subframe this weekend and get that fixed.

I imagine the camber curve is interesting as well!
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

• 4 weeks later...
The first thing to do on an OBXT is to beef-up the rear sway bar and install heavy duty endlinks. I bought mine from AVO and I'm really happy. This was by far the biggest bang for the buck in terms of mod.

Oh, and get rid of the crappy tires first chance you get.

Does AVO have a website? How much did you pay for the bar and endlinks?

Dave

Sounds like Cobb is changing their swaybars to fit the OB better

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=713396#post713396

CaptainM and I have similar setups. I raised my to 27.5 to reduce the rub. I have a new alignment and am wondering if this made more difference. Swaybars are the next upgrade - will definitely help when fully loaded and hauling :icon_wink .

Archived