LegacyGT.com

Students Charged with Delivering Pot Muffins to Teachers

dtmenace

Walker, who attends a nearby Catholic school, and Tellini, 18, were each charged with five felony counts of assault on a public servant, each of which carries penalties of two to 10 years in prison. Because of the presence of illegal drugs,

:D

...Walker's mother, Caroline, said she first heard about the tainted muffins while watching the news with her son. ``My first thought when I saw it, because I am a mom, was, `My heart goes out to the mother of that stupid kid,''' she said.

:lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Troof. Everyone says it's a gateway drug, but I know lots of potheads who never went on to become crackheads. Hey, it worked for The Dude.

I feel sorry for those kids. A stupid idea that they think is harmless and the govt goes for their throat & will try to ruin the rest of their lives for it.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Troof. Everyone says it's a gateway drug, but I know lots of potheads who never went on to become crackheads. Hey, it worked for The Dude.

I got one example of one that did more and heavy drugs, I think he dropped one too many acid. He's one year older than me and just so out of it. stays home all the time, I'm not even sure if he works no more. He hardly comes out.

yeah...ok, then maybe you can explain this:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/dtmenace/water-pipe-man.jpg

No way that could be me!!!

My dog is waaay cuter. And my bong is twice that size, and made of glass!

....jk jk :icon_bigg

Guest *Jedimaster*
Damn Jedi....time to ask the students for some muffins;)

From listening to their conversations, they are experts. They make butter and brownies and all this other crazy shit :lol:

I got one example of one that did more and heavy drugs, I think he dropped one too many acid. He's one year older than me and just so out of it. stays home all the time, I'm not even sure if he works no more. He hardly comes out.

Too much acid is a whole other ball of wax. Or actually could have you sitting in the corner for 19 years thinking you are a melting ball of wax.

Herbs, the worst youll get is paranoia and a bag of doritos. If you go hunting down some crack or herion thats your own perogative and has nothing to do with greens.

I indulge daily and im norml...pretty much :orly::iam:

Decriminalize in the US? doubt it, theyre making too much money from the industry devoted to fighting it and with no solid ways to tax it and the more conservative mentality chances are slim. It would help a lot though and save time/money for fighting the real problems such as crack, coke, etc.

they have to use the butter to disolve the THC, it's fat soluble....I heard?!?:icon_bigg

You bet!

Boil water and greens 30mins or so, keeps temperature even, no burning, strain, add to any recipe you like, eat, wait 1 hr+, ENJOY!

"29 year old teacher subsequently charged with having sex with a minor when she allowed a student to Eat her Muffin" :icon_mrgr
Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

Archived