LegacyGT.com

Fujitsubo Legalis R Installed /Pics

JuxtaGT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+1 maybe the bigger tips sound better

Bigger tips launch babies farther!

I think my longest distance punting baby Anna is now, like, 16 ft. 8 in.

:lol: J/K.

:icon_mrgr

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 1 month later...

Congrats on you purchase :) Did you find it a bitch to get the two tail pipes to sit in the cut outs equally? Mine still don't look equal!

Waiting on sound clips too! My car is the Australian version and would love to hear this exhaust on your car - mine doesn't sound that great cos of the t/scroll and equal length headers...

Bye,

Mo

Still no sound clips, but you guys wont like them anyways, I have GPMoto EL headers, no boxer rumble. It's still pretty quiet, I don't notice in the car so much.

I thought getting the tips equal was really easy. Just loosen the connection a little bit and tweak until the measuring tape says the same on both sides. That's the nice part about haveing the swivel connections to the mufflers.

As for the tips, I love them now. I smile when I see my car. When I see stock ones now, one word comes to mind, puny!

Power wise, it has made the least differnence compared to the other exhuast mods I've made. But, it's muuuuuch smoother now. Now, the last piece, the TMIC.........

nice system but i dont like the tips, hows the sound? feel any faster?

There are two different exhausts, and its sounds very low db. Not a cheap note like many other exhaust system.

After much waiting and wondering, I picked up my Fujitsubo exhaust on Monday, and installed it the same night.

Did you install this exhaust with the car on the ground? on jack stands? on a ramp?

I'm asking because doing mods like this without a lift has always amazed me. I just can't make myself do it without a lift, and I don't have a lift in my home's garage, so I don't have a custom exhaust. Paying labor for someone else to do it just feels wrong and expensive.

Gratz on a purchase and a job well done.

^ +1.

I did just that - UP/DP/full cat-back (the latter two equates to a turbo-back, if you've ditched the stock 3rd cat section), plus swapped out the stock manifolds for ported, polished, and coated units (including a coated Injen SES cross-pipe), on jackstands.

Easily done. Just jack the car as high as you can. You'll be just fine.

One note is that you will have to break-off this such an installation into two parts - so that you can access each individual end of the vehicle.

The 3rd cat section can be serviced from either end at your preference.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^+2

My car goes up on jack stands almost every weekend to do something to the car. I'm paranoid about being under my car though. I use a second jack stand stand on each side to back up the first. I also use a set of wheel chocks too.

I installed my exhaust on ramps. I too am paranoid of it rolling away/ramps breaking/etc/etc. I put blocks of wood (roof beam of cuts) under the car just in case and I never go under that car if i'm by myself.

^+2

My car goes up on jack stands almost every weekend to do something to the car. I'm paranoid about being under my car though. I use a second jack stand stand on each side to back up the first. I also use a set of wheel chocks too.

^ +1 to this as well.

I also use a second set of jack-stands as "emergency backup" - if I'm going to be under the vehicle for any extended length of time. Can't be too safe. ;)

If I'm just "in-and-out," I'll usually just set up the floor-jack as an emergency backup.

And definitely, chock the wheels. :)

• 2 months later...
Yup, that was the BL5 fitment. I think it is perfect in terms of how far it sticks out. I'll be able to post better pics later tonight of the rear profile.

Is it really BL5 (sedan) or BP5 (wagon)?

Bump.

Nice exhaust. I am tempted. I generally don't dig these big tips, but this exhaust somehow is appealing. Maybe it's because of these thick tips walls?

I am worried that these are not stealthy enough. I really don't want to attract attention :icon_cool

So give us update after driving with Fujitsubo for a while? Still happy? Any issues?

Bump.

Nice exhaust. I am tempted. I generally don't dig these big tips, but this exhaust somehow is appealing. Maybe it's because of these thick tips walls?

I am worried that these are not stealthy enough. I really don't want to attract attention :icon_cool

So give us update after driving with Fujitsubo for a while? Still happy? Any issues?

These tips aren't as big as some of the others - i used to have an Apexi on my wrx and that used to get a lot of looks, with these not as many looks.

Almost two years with this exhaust and am very happy :)

Bump.

Its sounds really awsome, very similar to Borla, but better. After the Up and Down pipes replace its a little lourder, but not too loud to be noticable.

I get ask all the time what Catback I am using, but they don't like the price when asked about the price. One of the pricer mods, but well worth it. :icon_bigg

Archived