LegacyGT.com

cruse with yuppie racing crew (pix)

Nice car. I can even understand the auto thing living in a megaopolis like Boston. Poor you (but at least curvey road are close). Painted calipers or bbk? what kind of wheels, width, diameter, etc?

Thanks, wanted the MT but the auto just made more sense. I am twice as sad about it now with the MT no longer being an option in the wagon; but what can you do?

It is a bbk…check the vbg for all the mods and more pix, thanks again!

Why are calling them yuppies?

http://www.yuppieracing.com :lol:

What track did you go to?

Nice car. I can even understand the auto thing living in a megaopolis like Boston. Poor you (but at least curvey road are close). Painted calipers or bbk? what kind of wheels, width, diameter, etc?

To my mind living in a city with 200,000 college girls; with one of the great natural harbors in North America; a 2 hour drive to the Appalachian chain for skiing and hiking; with a $14 billion roadway project to reduce my commuting time; in a state with the third highest per capita income in the US is not so terrible. If you don't look at women, sail, ski, hike or work in High Tech, well, it's probably not so great.

But the downtown roads were laid out by 17th century cows; housing is expensive; we've got Kennedy and Kerry; and the drivers are generally poorly skilled and aggressive. Stay far away. I suggest Elkhart.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

A Ferrari 355F1 Berlinetta, AND a 997 TT (was that pre-production??? I didn't think those were available yet...)

I don’t know if it was a production model or not but was defiantly a tt. Need less to say he was just there for the meat in the morning and he did not go on the cruse. Surprisingly the 355F1 actually went. The guy driving it was cool as hell! I had never seen a Ferrari do donuts in person before. The sound was like sex for my ears.

No track, just a drive from Braintree to Falmouth for lunch and back.

To my mind living in a city with 200,000 college girls; with one of the great natural harbors in North America; a 2 hour drive to the Appalachian chain for skiing and hiking; with a $14 billion roadway project to reduce my commuting time; in a state with the third highest per capita income in the US is not so terrible. If you don't look at women, sail, ski, hike or work in High Tech, well, it's probably not so great.

But the downtown roads were laid out by 17th century cows; housing is expensive; we've got Kennedy and Kerry; and the drivers are generally poorly skilled and aggressive. Stay far away. I suggest Elkhart.....

Heh yeah driving in MA traffic sucks, best to just chill and roll with it because you cant get anywhere fast (I live on cape and have come to terms with it) but bio med and high tech ftw they make my job interesting; I love mass.

Ps: donuts were in closed parking lot with permission/supervision.

CLS55 is quite possibly the sexiest car (at least sedan) ever made.

I'd chop off an arm for one.

The 07 Turbo Porsche is completely insane too.

Boys and their toys, eh?

Ok, Ok...stop rubbing it in. Hijack time. I come from Connecticut, but I hate the cost of living there. Here in the midwest, I have a house twice as large as my parents' for half the cost and I work 4 days per week (self employed) so I can stay with my 3 yr old daughter 1 work day/week, as does my wife (we work together). Straight road hell and I miss skiing and hills.

As for Elkhart, you must mean Elkhart Lake, Wisc, because I lived in Elkhart, Indiana until 2003. The Elkhart Grand Prix (biggest kart race in world entrant wise) was cool in the 1990s, but it died, leaving me in a factory town that thinks education is teaching kids to work in a factory for the rest of their lives so they can make RVs, trailers, and band instruments. Purgatory!!!

OUCH! It is not like they were my cars lol...i feel your pain i live/grewup on the Cape and the cost of living is crazy here now too. All the dammed retired people and weekend warriors jacking up the price of property: Fing over the local towns tax over rides for schools and what on! I am also self-employed and I have to drive to Boston at lest 3 times week to make ends meat. It is actually a real problem young people have to move away as there is no real way for them to live well and work hear....but there are lots of nice cars that come through :Grin:

Archived