LegacyGT.com

I have a few questions about the new SPT intake.

CypherMax

I'm interested in buying the SPT intake for my gt but i am being very cautious from whom i buy it from. i have seen several conflicting prices one from prosubaruparts.com has it priced at 170 and from a dealer site its set at 200. with all the knock off products around these days im a little nervous to consider the 170 one but at the same time if its authentice why pay more. can anyone give me a good reliable site with maybe a lower price. thanks!

$241 is the list price on my invoice from the dealer, though they were going to sell it for $209.

Heat shields were officially released last Thursday, I believe there were about 50 available. Picked mine up from the dealer today.

$241 is the list price on my invoice from the dealer, though they were going to sell it for $209.

Heat shields were officially released last Thursday, I believe there were about 50 available. Picked mine up from the dealer today.

Mine should be here on Friday. Did you install it yet?

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

No, as I posted earlier, Subaru screwed up and sent a few of the intakes with the wrong bushing for the intake support. The bushing they sent has M8 threads, but should be M6. I actually ordered a similar replacement part for $1.50 through McMaster Carr which should be here tomorrow. Subaru is also sending an entire new intake with hopefully the right part which will be here on Thursday. I didn't know how fast Subaru would be to get a replacement part because as of last week they only had 2 intakes left in the whole country.

Archived