LegacyGT.com

Leaking oil after dealer service visit

They denied there was any problem - "just excess spilled oil sitting on the pan, so we just had to clean it off" Yet, This morning when I checked, I had already lost half of my oil, and right now my dip stick is reading slightly above the full mark. Somehow my car lost oil and refilled itself :rolleyes:

Maybe they claim they added "just enough" oil the first time, but some of it missed the filler hole... ;)

(Note, the bottom mark on your dipstick is not "empty". You still have heaps of oil if it shows anywhere on the dipstick.)

ahhhh man, I hate those dealer excuses. Everything is "no big deal" & things mysteriously get fixed. They'll never admit they did anything wrong.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Fixed????

Please do us all a favor and write a short letter to SOA about it. With the new push to go upscale I feel the dealer service tanked. All they want to do is sell cars, gotta get the numbers for July, sell sell sell.

Your drain plug could have fallen out while you were on the road during your vacation in the middle of BFE. Then you really would be screwed. You are very lucky you caught their mistake.

Peace,

Greg

Rhino ramps are your friend ;)

Oh and check your tires they probably left the valve covers off when they topped them with air. If they even thought of doing that to begin with :rolleyes:

Oh and check your tires they probably left the valve covers off when they topped them with air. If they even thought of doing that to begin with :rolleyes:

Our tires are supposed to have air on them???? :iam:

;)

IMHO find a dealer were the mechanics own Scobies, slip into the service area and ask them what Mods they have. You will have a friend forever and your work will always be done right:)

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Archived