LegacyGT.com

2006 LGT price for your info...

craesq

Hi guys,

Just wanted to throw out there that I was offered a brand new 2006 LGT for $24,900 at my local dealer. Only factory option was compass. No, it did not include tax, tags or title.

I was going to buy it, but got a better deal on a 2005 on this site! I will be modifying it soon... so stay tuned...

Totally, but as they say, you get what you pay for. :lol:

In other words, you pay less now, and then you get less when you try to trade it in.

You don't get less when you trade it in. You will get the same money as other '06 of similar condition when you trade it in. The '06's trade in value is of course going to be less than a '07 but then again the difference is going to be much less than the $5-6k premium you will pay for a '07 in July. So in the end you are still better off buying a '06 at a discount than getting the '07 at MSRP. In essence you are buying a 1 year old car with ~10 miles...

All '06 LGT are limited.

Paid $24,609 + tax for my '06 5-spd LGT last month with subwoofer, homelink, armrest and rocker panel trim.

Oh... sorry I didn't know that, up here in Canada, we have the option for a non-limited, hehe. Well that's good news for me, since I'm shopping US, thanks for the info man :)

Btw, that's a great deal you got there, I hope to find somthing similar, but I understand that subarus are cheaper in the south heh?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to throw out there that I was offered a brand new 2006 LGT for $24,900 at my local dealer. Only factory option was compass. No, it did not include tax, tags or title.

I was going to buy it, but got a better deal on a 2005 on this site! I will be modifying it soon... so stay tuned...

What transmission and color combo? Location? TIA

^+1, Go and buy a dodge. You get like 8k off, and 2k for financing yada yada (fictional numbers) so it makes you think you got a wicked awesome deal. Well, what happens when you try to sell it? You think you deserve more than what its worth, but the next Joe would rather go get 10k off a new dodge, than buy your used dodge.

What transmission and color combo? Location? TIA

Silver/black; Herb Gordon Subaru - No. Virginia/DC area.

BTW - the dealer also still has 2 Spec Bs that they are trying to give away. Didn't get any pricing on them.

Archived