LegacyGT.com

Transparent wheels???

tytek

Crazy, but can you imagine how insane that would look when the car is moving. Toss in a sick set of big brakes and that would be a hot looking setup for a show car. Probably not so great on the street for a variety of reasons (way less air flow to cool off the brakes, brake dust would make it look like poop real fast, debatable strength depending on the plastic used etc...)

Yay lets jump all over everyone everytime they ask a question that was asked 2 years ago or post something they had never seen on a site.

I hope i too can grow up to be a super cool mod!

Yay lets jump all over everyone everytime they ask a question that was asked 2 years ago or post something they had never seen on a site.

+1 :icon_frow

Anyways, I actually like how that looks, only if you have like AP 6-pod brakes or something to go with it!

i hate reposting myself, but the search revealed nothing... :iam:

it would be nice if all those experienced guys were as fast with good advice as they are with the 'repost' post whoring! :rolleyes:

this forum will one day be just like nastycocks. but i'll be driving a 3.5tt by then :icon_wink

thank your lucky stars.

if you post old shit at nasioc.com it will be 20 times worse.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=907361&highlight=transparent+rims

thank your lucky stars.

if you post old shit at nasioc.com it will be 20 times worse.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=907361&highlight=transparent+rims

Thanks, that was an entertaining read.... Most of the time you just have to sit back and relax.... Otherwise, you will take shite to serious.. :)

Yay lets jump all over everyone everytime they ask a question that was asked 2 years ago or post something they had never seen on a site.!

+1. I understand the reasoning to keep the site from gettin ridiculous with the repetitive stuff but I agree. People take themselves to seriously on these boards. I mean, it's just a f-ing website for God's sake.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived