LegacyGT.com

C-West kits

abakja1

At least now they have body pieces for our cars and that the front lip isnt too expensive,..shipping still may cost and that it doesn't flow too well with our car,..its a bit over exaggerated, but its an alternative to paying for shipping from Japan for other body pieces,..I inquired for the front lip, but shipping to Hawaii will probably be a lot still,...Still contemplating the Gialla front lip spoiler,..

http://www.c-westusa.com/aero/bp5.asp

those all look like they're for the JDM bumper.. at least in those pictures..

Hm,...Would that make a difference as we are only attaching the lip to the bottom of the bumper? Looks similiar to USDM,..May I ask how can you tell the difference?

Is the JDM bumper that much difference in curvature to the USDM or is it just that it "sticks" out a little further due to only the reinforcement beam?

Kevin

i tried contacting EREBUNI to do some stuff for our cars since theyre local to me but they wanted to keep my car for a month, pay them for the kit, and have a ginormous erebuni decal on my car for a year......

-i'll wait

l^thanks, dont have access to it here at work, but the rear looks good, not too fond of the front tho

Yea,..the price is tempting to go and buy it,..but it definitely looks like a snow shovel stuck to the front of the car, Good to pick up road kill on the streets if its slammed low enuff,..:lol:

RavSpec contacted me and told me that it is only for the JDM Legacy,..

There are vendors that I found thru some searches that are selling the INGS front bumper,..but just to have something different than a STI front lip would be nice,..We just need more contacts or vendors to advertise and get us group buys or offers,...;)

Still love to have the GIALLA front lip, simple and wishing to get, but over $700 not including painting is too much,..

Archived