LegacyGT.com

My boss has an s2000 with a supercharger, after cooler, and an intake. He took me for a ride and his car felt a lot faster than mine. I am cobb stage 2. Ap and exhaust, up-pipe? I was sorta surprised.. Any thoughts?

tell him to put 3 more people in his car and than 3 people in your car and than race, hah he cant, can he!

He can if he has the optional "luggage-rack" and some bungees!!:lol:

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

first of all, it's a sports car.. it makes plenty of power (especially with a supercharger.. usually, they make about 320 to 350 hp at that time)... and they are way lighter.. like 700 lbs lighter, so dont bother dragging. You should have gone to capital raceway to find out what you can really do with your GT on the drag strip, Kelly and I was there just this last Friday to get in about 6 to 7 runs).. so long as the S2K gets good traction (by actually not spinning the wheels and just let it roll), it will just keep up and then pass you at the higher rpms...

Plus, you have an auto, and from a dig, you need to learn how to do a torque-brake launch.. otherwise you will dog out of the box and he'll just leave you behind.

A supercharged S2K with a good launch can do something around a 12.5 run easily.. it's probably from the high trap speeds..

seriously, it's pointless, especially just to compare cars.. they are two totally different car classes..

Keefe

I have personally seen a S2000 with basically the same equip run a 12.6....he launched the car @ 6k though with drag radials:eek:

on street tires with a more moderate launch it could be interesting;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived