LegacyGT.com

Maxima owner looking into a Legacy

2k2MaxSe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those numbers are for a stock GT? if so holy crap! max is high 14's in the 1/4 even a 6speed. thanks for the info!

Yeah stock. These are some of the best numbers that have been produced so it is likely there was some liberal thrashing of the cars, but hey it can be done, i'd say throw a few tenths on the end and youll have real worldability.

• 2 months later...

Its quite interesting how these two very different cars climb to the top of the list for many people. I am going through the same decision process right now. I am stuck between the more luxrious 03' Maxima GLE Auto. and the 05' LGT Auto. Unfortunately, the manual tranny is not an option because my wife cannot drive manual.:icon_mad: Back in the day I used to own a 91 Talon Tsi with an auto and I can tell you that between the manual and the auto they were two totally different animals. As I cannot drive a stick can someone tell me how much different it would be? Auto versus auto what would out-accellerate, out-handle and be an overall better option. I am already in favor of the LGT as I already own the N/A 05' Legacy wagon but I can't decide if the luxrious appointments are worth it.

Also, oddly enough the 05!! Legacy GT Non-Ltd. falls into my price range of 16-18K. I would much rather have an 05' than an 03'. My only hesitation is that for the same amount I can get a navigation, leather and sunroof whereas the non-ltd LGT doesn't have it. Thoughts...

An 05 LGT vs. an 03 Maxima GLE is no comparison.

LGT wins hands down. Where do you live? Is weather a concern?

I have an non-limited LGT and I don't feel as though it's lacking anything. Nav you can always get a portable one and share between the cars. I've never liked leather and sunroof I can live without. (Still has heated seats too!)

- The Mortgage Man

Archived