LegacyGT.com

just ordered a perrin cbe

ct03si

i finally ordered an exhaust, after much pondering i decided on the perrin cbe

i searched and found many pics and sound clips but not much in the way of fitment, quality, and hp gains can anyone help out.

btw i am currently running my ap at stage 1 91 octane mode if that helps any, and i have no other performance mods except for a gfb bov if that even counts:icon_bigg

i want to keep my car emissions legal so i am keeping all or the cats in and as good as high hp is i dont need the car to be a rocket, i will not be racing it full out possibly just some auto-x so i want to focus most of my spending on suspension.

i just bought the exhaust for the deep growl and to open it up a little bit, plus i heard that the most restrictive part of the exhaust is actually the mid pipe, and for some reason i drive better when i can hear my exhaust

You'll definitely get an earful. It's definitely one of the louder systems. Very aggressive sound, great if that's what you're going after.

Fitment seems to be somewhat variable - but it's something we've come to expect of Perrin products. ;) Most often cited issue is a minor left/right muffler canister/tip hang-down distance difference, but this can be easily corrected by "clamping" your hangers.

Finish and weld-quality seem to have received universal praise, especially for the price.

Enjoy this piece, it's a good one. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived