LegacyGT.com

OMG, Brush again!

After teaching my parents how to wash cars the proper way (I mean two bucket with wash mitt and car wash sud), I waxed their mini cooper and leave it to them most of the time.

Recently I found out there are A LOT of new scraches and micro scratch (like those towel spider web, but linear)

I was wondering, but i tell myself that prolly i did a poor wax job last time.

So i was about to do another one after this weekend.

Today, after my morning jog, i see my parents just finished washing the car, and so i go and inspect the car right away.

I SEE MORE micro-scratch.

I wondered, but I blamed on the pressure washer and stone chipping.

When i was about to walk into the house, i see a BRUSH hanging at the door, water dripping from it.

At that moment i feel i was gonna have a stroke...

(the scratch are very short scratches, and it cut through the paint, showing the white base, and i can FEEL them.)

GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I AM TOTALLY DEPRESSED.

Lucky thing is that I take total care of the legacy ever since winter. The bad thing is the Legacy had already got the brush treat the first week when the car arrives.

it's the new BMW cooper. Not the old one. And it belongs to my sister, not my parents.

forget it. I am too tired to give a FXXX about it. i'll let my parents deal with it when my sister come back at sept. I dont drive this cooper, my parents do.

So why should I take any responsibility on this vehicle? TheY scuffed the fender a month ago, they now scratch the paint with a brush.

THATS IT, I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS SH!T ANYMORE.

Sorry guys, i know i shouldnt take my anger out here.

Archived