LegacyGT.com

OZ 35 Anniversary

Billy Dagwood

I'd rock em on this sweet turd missle:

http://www.noneckschevelle.com/images/carpics/MikeMcGown79TransAm.jpg

Easy brutha,I had one of those minus all the gold badging,t-top and the honeycomb wheels.78 Trans am,,made a fairly decent runner when tricked out with some suspension mods.:icon_wink

BTW,,,the OZ wheels are horrible.

hey let's not play the senior card just yet... I'm still 20-something......in my mind.

And yes, I'm old enough to have driven that particular model and all of it's original stablemates as new cars.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Hey guys, relax. I'm not buyin them or anything. I'm not really sure what I'll get, if I ever actually get around to getting anything. I have had my eye on the ultraleggeras, but I'm having second thoughts.

I want something lighter than stock, reasonably cheap, and visually very different from the stockers (because I'd probably want to use those in the snow). I am not so much one for colors, either, because I think it's hard to find some that really match the ABP. Plus I don't want anything too flashy.

Just for the sake of asking (and yes I know there are a zillion wheel/tire threads) .. recommendations?

Easy brutha,I had one of those minus all the gold badging,t-top and the honeycomb wheels.78 Trans am,,made a fairly decent runner when tricked out with some suspension mods.:icon_wink

BTW,,,the OZ wheels are horrible.

6.8L V8 with turbo and wait for it.............170hp!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

My old co-worker owns a '79. I stand by turdmissle. At least it has the 'Disco Dash' though. :woowoo:

http://fbodywarehouse.com/registry/1979/images/dash.jpg

At least it has the 'Disco Dash' though. :woowoo:

http://fbodywarehouse.com/registry/1979/images/dash.jpg

^ In the right car, I actually :wub: turned/machined stainless. :)

Sorry, a carry-over from my knife-hobby. I love jeweled liners. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Schweeeet! That would be a good pairing (car/dash), methinks!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I like it too - the Mini Cooper has an optional 'alloy patina' dash that looks like turned metal. :cool:

What's this?? A MOD blatently condoning - and participating in - a vicious thread hijack??? We're talking wheels here, folks!

As for you, Dagwood, I say go for the Ultraleggera's! Although I admit I only say that because I'm really unsure about them myself, and I want to see them on lots more cars so I can make up my own mind! Very selfish, I know.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I want something lighter than stock, reasonably cheap, and visually very different from the stockers (because I'd probably want to use those in the snow). I am not so much one for colors, either, because I think it's hard to find some that really match the ABP. Plus I don't want anything too flashy.

"relatively cheap" depends on the budget. but for good looking lightweight wheels, you cannot go wrong with SSRs :)

Archived