LegacyGT.com

My dealership rocks!

Man, you just gotta love Nate Wade Subaru in Salt Lake. They are an awesome dealership. SOA should use them as an example of how 'service' is done in a 'service department'. They haven't ever treated me like shit or acted like they were all knowing. When I told them my car had a stutter issue they knew just what to do and they fixed it. When I told them my cooling fan was stuck on, they lept into action and got that fixed too. I didn't even buy the car from them and they treat me like I've been a life long customer. They always have a loaner waiting for me and I never get hassled for anything. To top it off, they are COBB friendly and will look the other way on a modified vehicle. ;)

The thing they did most recently that makes them an awesome dealership to get service done at is what they did with my wheels. I was recently in an accident that caused me to need a wheel replaced and all four tires. In the process of putting the new tires back on they managed to gouge two of my wheels. See this thread for pictures. I sent an email and followed it up with a call. The service manager is awesome there. He asked me to come in so they could take a look. As soon as he saw it he started thinking of options. He called me back in a couple days and already had a wheel guy scheduled to get them fixed. He took care of getting me a loaner and everything.

I make a point to always wash my car right before I take it in for service. That way it is more noticable if they screw anything up. Bill (service manager) noted that the car was really clean and even walked around it a couple times. :) That always makes ya feel good. Anyway, he obviously could tell that I take good care of my car. He noticed my little boo boo from when I rubbed a curb and scraped one of my rims. Knowing that I love my car, he even had that wheel taken care of when he fixed the other two. That saved me about $150 bucks to get it repaired. When they were done with the car they parked it as far from the car next to it as they could. They also made sure I was on the end of a row so I didn't have to worry about cars on either side. The even remembered that I never want anybody washing the car.

Now is that service or what??? They made a mistake and they owned it. Not only did they take care of their mistake, but they also took care of one of mine. They followed the instructions I had left about not washing the car and they even went the extra mile to make sure the car didn't get damaged. I love those guys.... If you are in the Salt Lake valley then Nate Wade is a great dealership to get service done at.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Man, you just gotta love Nate Wade Subaru in Salt Lake. They are an awesome dealership. SOA should use them as an example of how 'service' is done in a 'service department'. They haven't ever treated me like shit or acted like they were all knowing. When I told them my car had a stutter issue they knew just what to do and they fixed it. When I told them my cooling fan was stuck on, they lept into action and got that fixed too. I didn't even buy the car from them and they treat me like I've been a life long customer. They always have a loaner waiting for me and I never get hassled for anything. To top it off, they are COBB friendly and will look the other way on a modified vehicle. ;)

The thing they did most recently that makes them an awesome dealership to get service done at is what they did with my wheels. I was recently in an accident that caused me to need a wheel replaced and all four tires. In the process of putting the new tires back on they managed to gouge two of my wheels. See this thread for pictures. I sent an email and followed it up with a call. The service manager is awesome there. He asked me to come in so they could take a look. As soon as he saw it he started thinking of options. He called me back in a couple days and already had a wheel guy scheduled to get them fixed. He took care of getting me a loaner and everything.

I make a point to always wash my car right before I take it in for service. That way it is more noticable if they screw anything up. Bill (service manager) noted that the car was really clean and even walked around it a couple times. :) That always makes ya feel good. Anyway, he obviously could tell that I take good care of my car. He noticed my little boo boo from when I rubbed a curb and scraped one of my rims. Knowing that I love my car, he even had that wheel taken care of when he fixed the other two. That saved me about $150 bucks to get it repaired. When they were done with the car they parked it as far from the car next to it as they could. They also made sure I was on the end of a row so I didn't have to worry about cars on either side. The even remembered that I never want anybody washing the car.

Now is that service or what??? They made a mistake and they owned it. Not only did they take care of their mistake, but they also took care of one of mine. They followed the instructions I had left about not washing the car and they even went the extra mile to make sure the car didn't get damaged. I love those guys.... If you are in the Salt Lake valley then Nate Wade is a great dealership to get service done at.

Agreed, Nate Wade rocks!! Purchased three cars from them and couldn't be happier. Not sure who you worked with but I know a few of the people who work down there and they are outstanding people. I am going to keep buying from them until the day I die :)

Now what is this about mod friendly :) I am going to go into talk to MITCH, the main service dude about mods before I go spend my life savings at Cobb Tuning. Who did you deal with and what made you think they are mod friendly? :) Thanks!

Bill wanted to take a drive with me to make sure the alignment was good and he asked if I was going to have COBB do anything. I told him with as many problems as I have had with the ECU, I didn't think doing tuning like that would be a very good idea. He didn't say anything directly, but he did give me the impression that they wouldn't void my warranty because of something like that. I also know other Subaru drivers in the valley who have had Nate Wade install some of their upgrades. They are a good shop. Just don't let them change your tires. lol

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Overall I have been pleased with Nate Wade. That is until this was their solution to my dash rattle.

http://celicaman.f0e.net/albums/Legacy/DSCN3689.sized.jpg

My car threw a #4 cylinder misfire CEL on Friday. So I called up Mark Miller and took the car there. They ended up having to replace the injector and plug.

^^^^^ Does Hogmeat work there?

:mad:

You have included 50 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

oops!!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

My dealership in lincoln is very hassle free, they are also very tuner friendly as well. (as long as i dont put a bigger turbo on it, they dont care, and will do warranty work).

I got my dash rattle fixed there today too. They called up subaru and told me i was right about this being a common problem and Voila ... no more dash rattle ... YAY.

I love my car ... basically.

Hey OC, have you had any dealings with Mark Miller? When I was looking for a new Legacy last month I went to all 3 dealers in the Valley and the sales staff at Nate wade took forever to get out to meet me, and didn't know anything about the car. That put me off, but the guys at Mark Miller knew everything and were more into making a sale. I've yet to have to take my car in for anything other then the free 1000 mile break in thingy at Mark Miller. But I'd like to know your experiences with any of the dealers in the valley so I know who to go to that will treat my car right.

Kong

^^ I bought my car at Mark Miller. I too was put off by the sales people at Nate Wade. They didn't want to work with me on the price of the car saying it was "rare", and seemed genuinely disinterested in my business. I refuse to do business with LHM so that left Mark Miller. They gave me a great price on the car with no bullshit. I've also had huge success with Mark Miller Toyota when I had my Celica. Their service staff is top notch, and I'd never take a Toyota anywhere else for service. But this is a Subaru, and I've found the guys at Mark Miller Subaru to be just as helpful as the Toyota guys.

I took my car to Nate Wade for the ecu stutter "issue" because OCD said they were aware of it and wouldn't try to BS me. They gave me a loaner car and all went smoothly. I then took the car back to them for the dash rattle, and the results are as you can see, unacceptable. After my car threw the CEL a couple weeks ago I called up Mark Miller. I took the car in on a Monday morning, and when they called me in the afternoon they said they didn't really get a chance to really look into my car, but to come down and get a loaner. This I thought went beyond what they needed to do, since most dealers I know of don't really like giving out loaners unless the car is going to be there for days on end.

Also to note, Nate Wade uses these magnetic number things they stick on the roof of the car. Last time mine was there i got a couple scratches in the roof from it. That didn't make me smile.

@euclid, hey thanks for the fyi, I will definately keep it in mind when its time to go in. but yeah, for me at nate wade they quoted me a price similar to the msrp and said the same thing, "it's rare." my wife and I just said thanks and left. Mark miller didn't really try to hard ball me. the car was nearly 34k msrp and they tried the rare thing, but the wife and i stuck with 30.2k and they finally bended to our will :icon_evil lol.

Archived