LegacyGT.com

Koenigsegg CCX....awesome exotic car...LOOK!

:eek: 0-60=3.2 sec, I don't think I could shift fast enough. The exterior is cool, interior could use some help and whats with the foot long gear shift? Put some wings on that baby and you'd be flying! :icon_bigg

:eek: 0-60=3.2 sec, I don't think I could shift fast enough. The exterior is cool, interior could use some help and whats with the foot long gear shift? Put some wings on that baby and you'd be flying! :icon_bigg

Probably geared high enough 60mph is somewhere near the top of 1st. No shifting needed.

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/hitit/regis.jpg

OK... THAT is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. :ROFLMAO:

The koenigsseggessoeniggssegg.... CCX. Hawt. Possibly the first car to compete with the big Mac on purity of conception and lack of compromise. (Big Mac being McLaren F1, still king of the mountain, IMHO.) They are both better looking than the Ferrari Enzo/FXX.

With some more rear downforce, considering the Stig plowed the silver one into the outfeild, this car could be truly top drawer.

Their new V8 looks promising, too. I wonder if it is a stark departure from the ford 4.6 they were using. The displacement is 4.7 liters, and the engine casting has become more of a structural member, but I wonder if the internals are related to the ford, (rotating assembly, cams, valvetrain, general engineering stanard measurements...)

Interesting that it is twin rotrex-supercharged. I wonder if this gets the new rotrex 2-speed superchargers, with the gear reduction for faster spool up at lower RPMs...

Darth Vader, report to the garage level, your car has arrived. Darth Vader to the garage level.

http://www.koenigsegg.com/graphics/ccx_black.jpg

Carrot Top' date=' report to the garage level, your car has arrived. Carrot Top to the garage level.[/quote']You could call me carrot top all day if I get to drive that thing! :D +1 on PGR3 Fav - this car is sweet - probably the closest I'll ever get to even seeing one...let alone drive one.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

After the stig crashed it Koenigsegg took the car back and put a wing on it. It now holds the fastest time on their track, about a half second faster than the Zonda F, I believe.... You guys need to keep up with your top gear episodes... ;)

Check out this season, Episode 4

The only problem with the Koneigsseggegsgegssegsegesgsgesegsegseseg cars is the door. Since the car is so wide they have that funny door that you can't open if you park next to a curb.

After the stig crashed it Koenigsegg took the car back and put a wing on it. It now holds the fastest time on their track, about a half second faster than the Zonda F, I believe.... You guys need to keep up with your top gear episodes... ;)

Check out this season, Episode 4

wheres the bugatti veyron at on that list..or did they not get to take it around the track??

wheres the bugatti veyron at on that list..or did they not get to take it around the track??

They never got a chance to take the bugatti on their track. Bugatti's probably scared that it won't beat the koenigsegg or the zonda F or something, haha.

I don't know, it would be interesting to see how it would fair on a track next to a tiny car like the twin supercharged CCX that makes almost as much horsepower with half as many cylinders and half as many forced air thingy's...

They never got a chance to take the bugatti on their track. Bugatti's probably scared that it won't beat the koenigsegg or the zonda F or something, haha.

I don't know, it would be interesting to see how it would fair on a track next to a tiny car like the twin supercharged CCX that makes almost as much horsepower with half as many cylinders and half as many forced air thingy's...

Archived