LegacyGT.com

Performance Store

VTGT

Does anyone know if there are any performance shops that work on legacys in the northern va area (alexandria or fairfax would be nice). I know of Mach V, but besides that. I am looking to find a job and also some place that where I could purchase and install parts.

Check with PFSupercars.

Peter Ferrell.

Doesn't do Subies (yet), but does a lot of custom work with Rotaries and Toyota (IS300, Supras, etc).

Get a job there and convert him!

He built a hellacious 20B FD RX7 that could eat most Porsches without breathing hard.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Check with PFSupercars.

Peter Ferrell.

Doesn't do Subies (yet), but does a lot of custom work with Rotaries and Toyota (IS300, Supras, etc).

Get a job there and convert him!

He built a hellacious 20B FD RX7 that could eat most Porsches without breathing hard.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

what kind of work where you looking for??

it doesnt hurt to drive up to Gaithersburg MD to Andrewtech, who specializes in some really nice Subaru work... www.gearboxtech.com

More or less stocking, cash register, customer service, i'm not knowledgable enough to work on cars (or experience), so basically just busy work that could yield me some money and discounts on parts.

More or less stocking, cash register, customer service, i'm not knowledgable enough to work on cars (or experience), so basically just busy work that could yield me some money and discounts on parts.

the internet of local businesses is will be your best friend.

Keefe

Well I know the vendors here have good prices but i kinda need a job too. I was just thinking if i worked some where i could make some money on the side and get some discount. Probably not gonna happen I guess. P.S. how much to cut your grasss? haha

Archived