LegacyGT.com

Technoride 2007 Legacy GT Review

The B4

So are the '07 getting to dealers in July or August? My brother is getting one (upgrading from a '03 bmw 325 ix ;)) and is constantly asking me whether he should get the '06 or '07. I say get the '07, but he says that the dealer told him those will not be out until August. So, July or August for the release of the '07?

"the WRX STI looks like it was driven through Pep Boys with a magnet attached."

LOL:lol: :lol: Great quote and nice article +1

Hehehhehe

Exactly!!

Real funny

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Is this a U.S. or Canadian based mag? If U.S., can someone please tell them SOA no longer offers a non-limited version:

"The base-model Legacy with its non-turbocharged engine starts at $22,320; a turbocharged Legacy GT is $29,430; and the turbocharged 2.5 GT Limited reviewed here * * * will be in the $30,000 to $35,000 range.

Subaru's audience is an eclectic mix of Vermonters who want to drive in snow, boy racers in love with the WRX, and practical types who don't require a prestige nameplate such as Lexus. In the Legacy, they'll get a midsize sedan (and wagon) with five-star crash-test ratings, a design that is pleasant but not distinct from several other brands, and four-wheel drive all the time, on all models.

Best part.

Is this a U.S. or Canadian based mag? If U.S., can someone please tell them SOA no longer offers a non-limited version:

"The base-model Legacy with its non-turbocharged engine starts at $22,320; a turbocharged Legacy GT is $29,430; and the turbocharged 2.5 GT Limited reviewed here * * * will be in the $30,000 to $35,000 range.

My guess is U.S. mag since LGT price in Canada is around $40,000 CAD unless SOC is dropping the price when 07 is out. :iam:

Archived