LegacyGT.com

are these audi rims?

nikonian11

They are probably RS4 replicas. I thought Audi used 5x114 but I know VW uses 5x100 so its probably a replica for VWs.

IIRC, Audis use two different patterns, depending on model. The TT was/is on the same platform as the Golf/Jetta, and wheels were interchangeable between the models. That platform uses the 5x100 wheels, but the A4, A6, A8, etc. are actually 5x112.

That wheel was available from Audi in 17" and 18" sizes for the A4 and A6, and in 18" for the TT. I think it was called the Celebration wheel by Audi, but is most commonly referred to as the RS4 wheel, as it was the standard wheel on (you guessed it) the RS4. I've seen that wheel on a number of Golfs and Jettas in 18". I had that same wheel on my '04 A6 S-Line in 18", and 17" was an option with all-season tires. There are a few knock offs available of that wheel as well.

Word of caution tho to those who'd wanna get a set of these (or any VW wheels) and put them on your Scooby. Wheels designed for VWs will most likely have an offset of 35 which isn't correct for our cars. (please correct me if I'm wrong)

It would be nice though to have a whole slew of compatible wheels from VW.

what i dont understand is why would anyone want to make their Subaru look like an Audi?

Because the wheels are simple and functional and about as anti-rice as you can get. I like the old avus style wheels on A4's.. the TT ones will "fit" by the definition that's usually used on this board.

Because the wheels are simple and functional and about as anti-rice as you can get. I like the old avus style wheels on A4's.. the TT ones will "fit" by the definition that's usually used on this board.

The centercaps just be filed down and repainted to remove any trace of audiness. It's only plastic.

I've done this before with the centercaps for a Lincoln to a Ford...

Hmmm 25 lbs huh

If you said 22 I would really look into those. They are pretty cool on that top pic. 25 is a heavy wheel though and will effect performance a lot.

And TDC says performance>looks

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

Hmmm 25 lbs huh

If you said 22 I would really look into those. They are pretty cool on that top pic. 25 is a heavy wheel though and will effect performance a lot.

And TDC says performance>looks

When I talked to the 1010 rep, they didn't have an exact answer for me. It was an estimated 25lbs. Could go either way. The RS6 replicas are porkers!

Archived