LegacyGT.com

TDC introduces integrated subwoofer boxes for LGT trunk..guaging interest first

TDC Joe

Would you be interested in a sub box custom made for the LGT trunk?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a sub box custom made for the LGT trunk?

• Hell yea I would....
    • Nah not my thing

TDC...

Calling an offroad vehicle "Jeepy" would probably invite a letter from Daimler-Chrysler's lawyers, don't you think?. If a shop opened up down the street calling itself "TDC Tuners" you would probably be upset, right?

quote]

Right that is exactly why I don't understand why they can call their boxes a legacy stealthy box and you are ok with that but TDC can't use anything similar to that.

This is my point.

And he knows this law, he is an intelectual property lawyer.

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the confusion, TDC... I guess I didn't realize who you were referring to in post #71.

Judging by sales of prior sedan Stealthboxes I would guess that you won't be getting any competition from us on an LGT sedan box. Good luck with it.

Come on guys...they aren't calling it that. :rolleyes: 'MagicBox' is the name. The OP (not your nemesis Nazar) used an adjective one time in describing the product. If Manville wishes, I'll ask 16psibrick to strike that word from his initial post, but TDC needs to drop this. The title of this thread and the poll attached was using JL's trademarked name.

It appears that 16psibrick used the word "stealthy" as an adjective in a sentence, not as a proper noun that named the product. He uses the term "FG sub box" to describe the product. He didn't call it a "StealthyBox" or a "Stealth Box" or a "Stealthbox".

i have a collegue who is very good at making stealthy boxes for various cars, he has a loyal customer base on various other car forums making enclsoures for epople.

his workmanship is EXCELLENT, and a great guy to deal with.

i asked him about making a driver or passener side fg sub box for the LGT sedans, and he is interseted, and acutally have access to a LGT...

so...i just want to see how much interest there would be....:

ok seriously guys

enough.....

i wasnt trying to market a "stealth box"name brand

it was simply a reference

post changed game over

any more from you two and ill have to E-slap the both of you

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Archived