LegacyGT.com

Our New Subiwiki.com Site & Contest

Tide

There are many templates already included on the site, just log in and change yours. Uploads were enabled a few days ago but if its not working I'd like you to PM me with the error you are getting.

There are many templates already included on the site, just log in and change yours. Uploads were enabled a few days ago but if its not working I'd like you to PM me with the error you are getting.

The skins availible are ghetto -- the real monobook that comes with the wiki is the only nice default one. PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to get some good information in there! Keep up the good work, (I need to dip my toes in as well).

OCDetails, where are some more logos?

Anyone still working on a skin I can install?

I need to know what the background color will be before I can make anything specific for the site. I can hammer out a couple other ideas if you have any suggestions.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Black background with blue text simply does not work... I'd vote for making the "Cologne Blue" skin the default and then working with that...

Is there someone working on a template? If not, could you please send me the Cologne Blue .css; I may be able to play around with it. You've got my e-mail, Tide.

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
was thinking of migrating it to drupal or something less a pain to use than media wiki.

I don't think that's the answer...

I think you need to use a new skin, organize the front page towards technical information (like 350z-tech.com), and most importantly, CROSS PROMOTE THE SITE!

Get one of those DJ's to work on it for you. WIKKIWIKKIWIKKI.

:lol: Jam on it, Jam on it, Jammammamammamamamamammammammammamammmamammamamamamammama Jam on it

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest *Jedimaster*
:lol: Jam on it, Jam on it, Jammammamammamamamamammammammammamammmamammamamamamammama Jam on it

Just throw yer hands in the eeeeyer! And wave 'em like ya just don't keyerrrr!:lol:

Just throw yer hands in the eeeeyer! And wave 'em like ya just don't keyerrrr!:lol:

from hill to hill, from sea to sea.................everybody SCREEEEEEEAMMM!!! :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• 3 months later...

you were once one of em don't forget.

& I better not get shit for bumping this thread either

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived