LegacyGT.com

New Guy - wants to pimp his system up real fast

Omani Legacy

Sup guys!!!

I just got my Legacy - the car of my dreams :icon_bigg

and I started off with the sound system!!!

hmmm I found some great ideas over here and start copying them into my car !!!

currently I just have :

1- mono Subwofer 800 W

2- Monster kit

3- Alpine Amplifer 1000 W - This is for the subwofers only

----------------------------

By tomorow I will be adding another two subwofer's & an Amplifier & change the door speakers !!!!

Subwofer will be kenwood 800 W

Amplifer will be alpine 850 W for the speakers

and the door speakers will be kenwood or pinoeer or alpine (still didnt decide that)

hmmm the only problem is I still couldnt find a way to change the head unit :confused:

I tried searching for the kit to help me do so but no luck :( - oh by the way I dont live in the states!!!

I don't know much about specific audio components, so I can't help you with that.

With regards to the headunit, if you have digital climate controls, you won't be able to swap out the headunit without extensive modification (search daswrx). An easier solution would be to get JL Audio's CleanSweep (search cleansweep or msmith -- msmith is a member here who works for JL Audio).

BTW, welcome to the boards. Where are you from?

-ben

Oky

My car is 2005 model with gulf Specifications!!!

--------------------------------------

yea it has digital climate control!!!!

I live in Oman it is next to UAE (Dubai if it rings a bell)

---------------------------------------

mbabks - I wish I can do better but these r the best around this area + If I order ny electronic stuff from the states it might get damaged due to the heat since it can reach 50 Degee C easilly over here

I don't know much about specific audio components, so I can't help you with that.

With regards to the headunit, if you have digital climate controls, you won't be able to swap out the headunit without extensive modification (search daswrx). An easier solution would be to get JL Audio's CleanSweep (search cleansweep or msmith -- msmith is a member here who works for JL Audio).

BTW, welcome to the boards. Where are you from?

axis008 - It would be cheaper for me to just do some fiberglass work and fix it on the dash board!!!

this would cost me some thing less than 50$ :icon_bigg

just to ask some one to remake the dash board for me

Archived