LegacyGT.com

JL Amp, CS, 10W6V2, BA Components

burnin4

I had some audio stuff installed yesterday! I went with a JL Audio 500/5, Cleansweep, 10W6V2 sub, and Boston Acoustic Z6 6.5 components. The box was custom made with fiberglass, then wrapped in black leather. Everything turned out great! The Boston Acoustic Z6 compoents are deadly, quite possibly the most amazing speaker on the market. It sounds like a rolling concert :lol:

I'll be installing a flat/touch screen dvd/navigation very soon and integrating my iPod. I'll also be mounting the amp on a custom tire cover instead of leaving in the sponge compartment. What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/burnin4/Sub.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/burnin4/trunksub.jpg

Do I dare ask how much?

JL Audio 500/5 $575 shipped, NIB

Cleansweep $300 shipped, NIB

10W6V2 $238 shipped, NIB

Z6 $575 shipped, NIB

BA coaxials $150 shipped, NIB

custom install, $600 including box/wires/tune/etc + a generous tip

after the install, the audio store owner realized he seriously underbit the project, and said if he had to do it again it'd be $1000+.

quite possibly the best $2500 spent!!!

.8 cubic feet.

That looks much smaller than 0.8 cu.ft. The wagon Stealthbox is only 0.65 and is a lot bigger than that. How was it measured? Did they fill it with water, or did they just "eyeball" it. :iam:

That looks much smaller than 0.8 cu.ft. The wagon Stealthbox is only 0.65 and is a lot bigger than that. How was it measured? Did they fill it with water, or did they just "eyeball" it. :iam:

I have no idea, I called the installer and he told me .8 cubic ft. I'm not really concerned, cause the sub sounds amazing!

Whered you buy the stuff from? JL doesnt sell online. How does that W6 like 250 watts?

I bought everything off ebay. the dealer I purchased everything from had 12,000 transactions with a 99% positive feedback. All equipment was brand new with warranty, not refurbished.

250watts is plenty for the 10W6V2. I know the sub will take more, but it doesnt need it. the bass hits so hard it rearranges my hair!!! haha!

Just checking. But you have NO warranty from JL, theyre very strict about that. The guy that sold it MAY offer a warranty but not JL. Other than that, it sounds like an awesome system. I LOOOOOOVE BA speakers, the Pro's and the Z's are awesome, and Im probably gonna be doing a 10W6 myself.

Archived