LegacyGT.com

Well, I've been in the process of building a new site for the information for awhile now. Here is the front page.. Anyway, it gives you an idea. Some of my articles are far too long to be on one page, so I've been seperating them into multiple pages to make them less overwhelming. I've also been creating a printer friendly version for anyone who wanted to do that. In addition, I've been formatting the articles for an eBook that can be downloaded. Those are the main projects right now.

Other projects include updating the articles to include reviews of products I've tried recently that are worth mentioning. I have an Engine Detailing article that needs to be posted as well as a Paint Polishing article that needs to be finished. I've also got a Quick Detailing one that is almost done. The new OCDetails will have more articles and be better organized than the current version. It is just taking awhile to get it done.

I'm not sure that I'm crazy about the new site I have built for it and may build a different one that works better. I built this site for my graphic design stuff. I like that layout and might build a page with one of my articles to see how it looks.

Anyway, that is where I'm at right now. I need to set some deadlines for myself so I can stay on track. Too many other projects keep popping up. Now that we are in the car show season I don't have much time to work on it. I'm getting some great pictures and testing new techniques and products though. That will help in the long run.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yeah, I'm still playing with that site. It isn't done yet by any means. I've been too busy doing the work to actually showcase it. lol I guess that could be a good and a bad thing...

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 2 weeks later...

looks great so far

Well, I've been in the process of building a new site for the information for awhile now. Here is the front page.. Anyway, it gives you an idea. Some of my articles are far too long to be on one page, so I've been seperating them into multiple pages to make them less overwhelming. I've also been creating a printer friendly version for anyone who wanted to do that. In addition, I've been formatting the articles for an eBook that can be downloaded. Those are the main projects right now.

Other projects include updating the articles to include reviews of products I've tried recently that are worth mentioning. I have an Engine Detailing article that needs to be posted as well as a Paint Polishing article that needs to be finished. I've also got a Quick Detailing one that is almost done. The new OCDetails will have more articles and be better organized than the current version. It is just taking awhile to get it done.

I'm not sure that I'm crazy about the new site I have built for it and may build a different one that works better. I built this site for my graphic design stuff. I like that layout and might build a page with one of my articles to see how it looks.

Anyway, that is where I'm at right now. I need to set some deadlines for myself so I can stay on track. Too many other projects keep popping up. Now that we are in the car show season I don't have much time to work on it. I'm getting some great pictures and testing new techniques and products though. That will help in the long run.

Got Torque ?

Archived