LegacyGT.com

Way too many chirps....

Whenever I would push the lock button, it would chirp once. Now for some reason when i push lock it does 5 chirps.....Ive looked for this specific topic but I cant find a way to get it back to just one chirp per click. Sorry if its been discussed or in the wrong section.....help me out please! :iam:

something is opened like a door. You can set the lock and alarm with a door or trunk opened, put you keys in your pocket, grab 5 bags of groceries, swing the door closed and it will lock and arm itself.

exactly. the warning is that something is open.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

So i go into my car this morning only to notice that.....MY TRUNK IS OPEN. damnit...I would have checked last night and resolved the problem but i am scared of lightning and thunder. For those of you who dont live in NY, there were really bad thunderstorms all day yesterday....eek. Alrighty then..Thanks!

So i go into my car this morning only to notice that.....MY TRUNK IS OPEN. damnit...I would have checked last night and resolved the problem but i am scared of lightning and thunder. For those of you who dont live in NY, there were really bad thunderstorms all day yesterday....eek. Alrighty then..Thanks!

IT WAS A LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW. It was awesome!

By the way if you get into the car and then try and lock the doors they won't lock if something is open.

If you're scared of thunder and lightening, you should move out here to the Pac NW. We get maybe 3 thunderstorms a year in the Seattle area, and those are nothing compared to the storms in the Midwest and East. Kinda lame really, I love a good thunderstorm!

IT WAS A LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW. It was awesome!

By the way if you get into the car and then try and lock the doors they won't lock if something is open.

i got soaked getting off the train back in nj only to hear on the radio in nyc that it looks like storm clouds are coming.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived