LegacyGT.com

Boston,MA: Weekly Dinner Meets

RandomDj

Hey Guys,

I started the same thread on IWSTI and I thought why not invite the LGT guys as well!

Here's the orginal post on IWSTI

So a bunch of us get together for dinner on a weekly basis (~60-100% of mdcracing show up on a weekly basis) Thought I'd extend an invitation to you all here http://www.iwsti.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif since Raul's old thread seems to be picking up some steam with more STis in the Boston area. I'll keep this post updated with the when and wheres for every week. Locations vary between in Boston to 15 minutes outside of Boston. They don't start until about 8:00P to give plenty of time to get there and work up an appetite. They are on Wednesdays to break up the monotony of the week. It'll usually be updated around noon time the Monday before. Suggestions for locations are more than welcome, just keep the parking situation in mind. Friends and other cars are more than welcome, so feel free to invite them along.

Week of 08/06 - 08/12

When: Wednesday August 9 @ 8:00P

Where: Greenfield's Brazilian BBQ

78 Brighton Ave

Allston, MA 02134

My only request is that if your planning on coming to the dinner and the location is marked with 'reservations accepted' let me know via this thread or pm, if your coming so that I can get a rough head count.

Look forward to seeing you all

a random dj

and a link to the thread: Boston, MA: Weekly Dinner Meets

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Sweet........Now I wish i still lived in Natick.......LOL

:lol: yah we have people that come out from way out west... we try and make the dinners at 8 to give everyone every possible chance to make it out...

updated for next meet!!

Yeah it's still only 30 mins from me......not bad at all. The prob is I'm at work at 5:30am and out by 2pm everyday......so if at 6 or 7pm and I might be able to swing it........but 8.....I usually just get'n ready to relax and hit the hey.......:D

I love vinny T's too.......ooh Jonh H's now.....good stuff. I'm def missing out! Thanx for bring'n the meets to LGT.com man.....I'll have to take a thurs off and swing on by ;)

LOL....... 29 and tick'n.......I've been look'n at the Member classifieds hope'n for a used pace maker.............:D

My girl and I both have really early hours, and love having the afternoons...so we stick with it. ;)

Yeah it's still only 30 mins from me......not bad at all. The prob is I'm at work at 5:30am and out by 2pm everyday......so if at 6 or 7pm and I might be able to swing it........but 8.....I usually just get'n ready to relax and hit the hey.......:D

I love vinny T's too.......ooh Jonh H's now.....good stuff. I'm def missing out! Thanx for bring'n the meets to LGT.com man.....I'll have to take a thurs off and swing on by ;)

yah... the location changes every week.... the locations bounce between boston and natick... just to give the western mass people a break...

so do i... i'm in work by 6 out by 2:30... i love the traffic situation... and having time during the day to do things... when i don't go to these meets i usually eat at 4 :lol: it's all worth it though... the stories alone...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived