LegacyGT.com

red angel eyes

LegacyMUN2k6

Custom lengths definitley would work better, but it should not be too much trouble to simply cut -and- re-glue the acrylic "rod" that serves as the lighting conduit in this simple LED-based "Angel Eyes" setup.

Note, though, that such LED-based setups will typically not be bright enough to be seen at a distance, nor will they pair well with either our "un-sheilded" high-beams nor, for example, if your LGT has been converted with an HID low-beam setup.

While the LED-based units may not be very visible once you get a few feet from the vehicle, please do still note that you should THOROUGHLY research your local ordinances and laws regarding vehicle lighting codes to insure that any BLUE OR RED (the latter with the exception of rear-facing brake lights) lighting - or even AMBER/ORANGE/YELLOW (outside of your turn signals/hazards and low-mounted fog-lights) or GREEN - carry any type of usage restrictions, be it with or without strobing ability.

These laws tend to vary quite a bit depending on locale.

If you are able to be on-the-road, legally, with such a setup in your local area, still, I would urge you to highly consider wiring in an independent power switch when such colors - especially blue or red - are used. For while you may be operating the vehicle, as-modified, legally on your local roads, this legality may change drastically as soon as you cross your township/city/county/etc. lines!

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

At least in NJ anything but white or yellow visible from the front of the car is illegal. Any under car lighting that the lamp can be seen from outside the car is illegal (where it just reflects off the road is up to a court to decide). Blue is preetty much bad all around. Lighted plate rings technically get dinked for obscuring the license plate. Having more than one set of auxillary driving light (law is unclear about mounted, or in use) is also illegal.

So undercar neons, those stupid washer sprayer nozzles in anything but white or yellow, that electroluminescent blue knight rioder looking crap, LED valve caps, blue bulbs in clear corners, etc.. all illegal. Some of them they can technically impound your vehicle for if they want.

SO yeah.. check your local laws. If a 16 year old thinks it's cool, it's probably illegal.

Whoever buys these is just itching to get pulled over by the cops.

... and what the hell is that thing in raz-O's avatar? I've got a neighbor who I hate and I'd like to introduce her to one of those. How difficult are they to house train?

Whoever buys these is just itching to get pulled over by the cops.

... and what the hell is that thing in raz-O's avatar? I've got a neighbor who I hate and I'd like to introduce her to one of those. How difficult are they to house train?

It's a hairless cat defending his french fry. I have no idea whose it is, but I figured it'd make a good avatar.

Archived