LegacyGT.com

07 Legacy/Outback

I checked it out - I wonder if we're going to get that rear wiper as an option here in NA.

Did you notice that Left Hand Lane iis saying that Hillary Clinton wants to reinstitute the 55MPH national speed limit. I guess she fiqures that the folks in Montana and North Dakota weren't going to vote for her anyway - if thats the way she going solve the problem neither will I. My time is more expensive than a few drops of fuel.

yeah, the 55 speed limit issue will probably lead to her DEFINITELY not winning any presidential election ever. but anyways, leftlane news updates often and has cool links and pictures, if you guys haven't seen it before. anyone check out the flying alms aston martin? wright brothers got pwned.

yeah, the 55 speed limit issue will probably lead to her DEFINITELY not winning any presidential election ever. but anyways, leftlane news updates often and has cool links and pictures, if you guys haven't seen it before. anyone check out the flying alms aston martin? wright brothers got pwned.

Hillary Clinton can eat my ass

Archived