LegacyGT.com

Hey 05+ LGT wagon owners, Stick or Auto?

Does your 05+ LGT wagon have a stick or auto?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Does your 05+ LGT wagon have a stick or auto?

Hmmm, forgot about Australia. Daddy likes Aussie girls. I remember this one time in Melbourne............, sorry, family friendly mind editing in progress:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Ok, before I read this thread, let me see if I can guess how it went.

First, someone asks what percentage of owners have a 5MT vs 5EAT.

Around the 4th post, someone starts bitching that the '06's don't come in Manual.

Around post 6, someone notes that the '06 OBXT DOES come in a manual

Posts 9-11 support post 6 and argue that the OBXT is better than the LGT

posts 13-16 bicker back and forth with the LGT owners and OBXT owners.

Around post 17, someone points out that you can get an '06 LGT wagon with 5MT in Canada.

Following posts bash Canada and SOA

Am I close?

Now I'll go back and see.

Edit: nope.

and then #21 post adds to the mayhem! go figure?

I drove 120 mi to get the "last" 5MT LGT Limited wagon in soCal. I gald everytime I shift my Kartboy STS:icon_bigg .
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

wow, 70, 05 stick wagons on here nice! I really wanna know how many of them were produced for 05, but Subaru won't tell us! Oh well, keep the votes coming, i'm still really surprised about the #'s

I bought an auto since it was the only one on the lot and the price was good.

Oh yeah. That was the other reason I got the auto. :)

(for my previous comment #12)

I'm new here and just got a brand new '05 Legacy GT Wagon 5MT in Obsidian Black Pearl to replace my recently totalled '98 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8.

I love this car!

I just started working as a salesman at a Subaru dealer and they had this car on the lot for 712 days before I bought it. I got it for $25000 even despite the $31000 sticker price. I think I got a smoking deal!

Gotta love the manual tranny!

I told the dealer if he could get me a wagon with a manual he had a sale, unfortunatly he couldnt get it in black. Car had to be transported 110 miles to my local dealer. I paid 30 large over a year ago, but did OK on my trade.

I'm new here and just got a brand new '05 Legacy GT Wagon 5MT in Obsidian Black Pearl to replace my recently totalled '98 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8.

I love this car!

I just started working as a salesman at a Subaru dealer and they had this car on the lot for 712 days before I bought it. I got it for $25000 even despite the $31000 sticker price. I think I got a smoking deal!

Gotta love the manual tranny!

Probably not "smoking", sorry. 3 weeks ago I bought a 05 ABP 5MT unlimited with 12 miles on the odo for 22k even OTD less tax/reg. I also could get a limited OBP with taupe interior (ouch) for 23.5k...

Anyway, enjoy your ride! :-)

Probably not "smoking", sorry. 3 weeks ago I bought a 05 ABP 5MT unlimited with 12 miles on the odo for 22k even OTD less tax/reg. I also could get a limited OBP with taupe interior (ouch) for 23.5k...

Anyway, enjoy your ride! :-)

You need to tell me where you're shopping because even used LGT Limiteds are going for 25 to 27K around here.

BTW, what is an "unlimited"? Is it just the base LGT with cloth, single zone climate controls, and no moonroof?

No matter what, for my area I got a smoking deal and got the 7 year 100K warranty thrown in.

Finally, I like my taupe interior. It doesn't show scratches or get as hot as a black interior does and it has the very nice matte woodgrain accents that the black interior doesn't. The leather isn't nearly as thick as the leather on my BMW 535i though. Softer but how does this Japanese leather hold up?

I drove 120 mi to get the "last" 5MT LGT Limited wagon in soCal. I gald everytime I shift my Kartboy STS:icon_bigg .

I thought I got the last 5MT LGT Limited wagaon in Cal (from Carlsbad)... When did you get yours?

I got mine from Bob Baker in El cajon on 12-14-05. I called the other Bob Baker I think in Carlsbad and they said it was gone. I end up getting a ABP limited 5MT wagon with Auto-dim rear mirror, homelink, and compass, rear mat and rear net for @25K:icon_bigg .
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I got my 5MT ltd wgn 1/10/06. It's build date was 01/05. Black wasn't my first choice, neither was taupe leather. But, now I love it, and have NEVER seen another around.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Archived