LegacyGT.com

Headlight protection question

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
Is anyone using hotsubarus.com clear protection with the drak corners on top? I'm thinking about doing this- any problems with the combo?

Since the film is likely all from the same place, I would go for the cheapest ones.

I doubt there will be any issue. The way the corners are cut you won't even know they are there. The clear ones may be more visible depending on if you have any fingerprints or bubbles behind it. Applying them to the headlights is a bit of a pain since you have to get it to conform to the bump, but they do go on eventually. Just have patience I guess.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Had a tint shop do mine...heads & fogs, $100 installed. This guy has been doing this a long time and is good, yet he had doubts about how easy it would be with the damn bubble in the middle. They look mahvelous. No finger prints...:icon_bigg .
It is still ugly.

I made an attempt to install the clear ones outdoors today and a bunch of f@#%k%#g:icon_mad: tree flowers fell in between the headlight and the film and it ruined the whole f#$%$k@#g piece. I tried cleaning it but no go....so I threw out the whole thing.:icon_mad: :icon_mad:

Do yourself a favor...do it indoors. Or stay away from f#$%k@#g trees. :icon_mad:

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Archived