LegacyGT.com

May, definitly May

I do both (I work 2 to 3 nights a week in HOU for SWA as an AMT) at the current time, but I am about to leave SWA soon (before the summer) and go fulltime with my S&P 500 Futures trading...it pays MUCH better!!! I have been trading Futures for about 3 years now and trying to work all night and then trade during the day is getting rough (not enough sleep!). I have been working on aircraft for over 19 years and I have HAD IT! This job is very high stress and the working environment is bad (night shift, chemical exposure, constant mental focus while making repairs...no mistakes allowed :o , etc)

[quote name='Kevin@SoD'][quote name='AMT4SWA']Come on Kevin...stop the torture!!!!!! :x What are you hearing....I need a car NOW!!!![/quote] well, call me. I can get you on our waiting list :) See it in person, March 3-7 here in Dallas ;) -Kevin[/quote] so you will have a few demos in March? Nick

March 3-7 eh? Looks like I may be moving then and flying into DFW. How far away is SoD for DFW? Isn't it really close? I can tell you from trading currencies and futures that there is so much more financial risk in trading. :(

[quote name='PPower']March 3-7 eh? Looks like I may be moving then and flying into DFW. How far away is SoD for DFW? Isn't it really close? I can tell you from trading currencies and futures that there is so much more financial risk in trading. :([/quote] bout 15-20 mins from DFW... I could arrange pick up if you need. -Kevin

[quote name='titsataki'][quote name='Kevin@SoD'][quote name='AMT4SWA']Come on Kevin...stop the torture!!!!!! :x What are you hearing....I need a car NOW!!!![/quote] well, call me. I can get you on our waiting list :) See it in person, March 3-7 here in Dallas ;) -Kevin[/quote] so you will have a few demos in March? Nick[/quote] BIG MAYBE. It looks like we might have the show car here at the dealership prior to the show, but whether or not we'll be able to let customers take it for a spin is a whole 'nother story. -Kevin

[quote name='Kevin@SoD'][quote name='PPower']March 3-7 eh? Looks like I may be moving then and flying into DFW. How far away is SoD for DFW? Isn't it really close? I can tell you from trading currencies and futures that there is so much more financial risk in trading. :([/quote] bout 15-20 mins from DFW... I could arrange pick up if you need. -Kevin[/quote] Thanks. I could see just how much cargo capacity that Forester has. My dad will be driving down to pick us up in the Navigator if it hasn't sold. We'll have enough to fill it up if I end up moving all of our crap on air cargo. If I can swing it, I'd love to get by your place on that trip and at least get a chance to meet and greet. I'm interested to see how the US version looks after seeing the nonUS bumper.

Archived