LegacyGT.com

05-06 2.5i custom intake for sale

anyone want to buy this custom kit..it would come with a brand new K&n and everything else needed for install.....im thinking $200 since this is made from 2 seperate intakes and also a brand new k&n is 40-50 bucks or perrin which every the buyer wants

if demand is high i may be able to produce more

but for now all i have is one

no performance #'s but ill tell ya it makes a big difference , your but dyno will feel it and throttle response is alot better

probably cost about $15 to ship

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2421/s30101553jo.jpg

new offer

$165 shipped

includes new sealed K&N

Are you making the back half of that air box? That looks like a great way to get a free flowing intake without all the noise of an open cone filter. Would the back half of that airbox fit a LGT?

If you decide to go about producing them, I'd be interested. I already have a K&N for our '05 Legacy, so I'd pick up the reset of the kit. Nicely done, BTW.

Did you notice any difference (gas, power) when you added your K&N? I have a 05 legacy 2.5i and was debating on going that route...

Did you notice any difference (gas, power) when you added your K&N? I have a 05 legacy 2.5i and was debating on going that route...

Marginally; maybe some slight MPG improvement, too. Nothing to hoot & holler about; not like compared to putting them in some of our other (older) vehicles. It was worth a shot, I figured - so that's why I'm considering intake options, to see what else I can eek out of it without serious trouble.

I have a feeling I'll be busting my knuckles on the suspension before I get to messing about with an intake, unless something relatively turnkey turns up. Fumbling around blindly w/ the Mrs.' daily whip means I get to spend more time in the garage - but only because that's where I'll be sleeping. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived