LegacyGT.com

Interesting feature of Gauge Cluster...

This a good one. If any doors or the trunk is open and the keys are stuck in your hasselhoff pants, hit the door lock switch in the drivers door before closing the car and it will arm itself with one beep, as if you clicked the lock button on the fob.
I keed I keeed

Guest *Jedimaster*
This a good one. If any doors or the trunk is open and the keys are stuck in your hasselhoff pants, hit the door lock switch in the drivers door before closing the car and it will arm itself with one beep, as if you clicked the lock button on the fob.

:lol: @ hassellhoff pants :lol:

With the automatic, driving at speed in normal mode (not sport), the transmission goes into overdrive/direct drive (not sure which). Then when you press the up gear change as if the change to 6th gear (which doesn't exist) the transmissions goes back to normal 5th gear out of overdrive/direct. This is good to get a bit more torque on gradual slopes and the car feels a bit on the "lazy" side.

This isn't in the Subie manual...

If you fart while sitting in your car with doors closed, windows up and sunroof closed... it will stink up your cabin.

:lol: Cabin Air Filter install FTW!!

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

If you push the subaru symbol on the front of the car it'll suddenly transform into a giant robot. Good way to clear traffic.

Oh and if you enter the right code on the CD player it'll arm the photon torpedos. Another good way to get through traffic.

If you push on the Subaru emblem on your steering wheel your car will let out a mating call.

It hasn't too well for me yet though. I've used it a few times on some hot chicks but instead of them flocking to me, they give me the finger and start yelling curse words. :(

Archived