LegacyGT.com

IGN did a piece on the LGT

i stopped right here and read no further

"Legacy is the last pretty car to be offered from the Paul Hogan/Lance Armstrong-backed manufacturer"

How the fock does Lancey poo back Subaru?

i'm pretty sure that SOA paid him to market their cars, not the other way around.

sheesh

be safe

kleggo

wow these are really stupid people haha. "driving around the city the car shifts early, but when we had the open road and floored it we would feel the power." I guess they didn't put it in sport mode or toy with the manual mode. Amazing that flooring a car makes it faster. "those that don't care too much about performance won't be let down by the auto tranny" Ouch i hate ign haha

It seems these magazines are completely clueless to the fact that with just a few mods on the LGT.. its a low 13 sec 1/4 mile car, or even high 12's.. I believe that is as fast as a stock new Corvette?? I think a Corvette runs a 13 flat. I dont know, as long as magazines say its not fast there will continue to be people at the track with there mouths wide open going "what the hell kinda car is that??" and I personally find that quite satisfying.

The review was a little harsh, edmunds had similar comments about the 5EAT. The Legacy is a great car and probably the best wagon out there for the money. But the 5EAT needs some help. Stage 1 will probably sort the whole thing out.

Who cares what IGN says, they're a video game news source.

Exactly...I work for a video game company and it troubles me that so many people rely on the them for VG news if this is what kind of editorials they are moving too.

Quantity not quality...

WTF?????????Who F_cking cares what a VIDEO GAME mag or website has to say about ANYTHING besides Warcraft IV or Zelda XXIII?????? OMG:eek:

I can't believe this is even a post?!

*no offense captain*

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

No offense taken, just thought I would share what other people are saying about our cars. Its best to be well informed when some poser who religiously reads IGN starts talking shit. Its kinda like in Good Will Hunting when Will academically bitch slaps the smartass in the bar. Will just knew all about the sources that the smartass was using, and used it to his advantage to knock out the guy's legs.

Who cares what IGN says, they're a video game news source.

+1

And they suck at reviewing videogames too. They used to be good a long time ago, but that was then.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I didn't think there was even that big of a difference between the MT and the AT? Is it really that profound?

I test drove an auto first, if they had no manual wagons I wouldn't have bought the Legacy. I thought there was a huge difference in response to down shifting at the very least.

Archived