LegacyGT.com

Since I am feeling my age!!! Oldest Car

Ok, what is the OLDEST car you have ever driven??

Me, 1915 Crane-Simplex. (very,very hard to steer). Copper intake manifold, big motor ,artillery wheels!! Convertible

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

i drove one of those old tractors with the huge flywheel and the metal wheels... but that doesnt really count. other than that? 67 mustang for about a mile... didnt like it, i felt like i was trying to steer a battleship.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Um 1987 Subaru Loyale Wagon :D sorry for making you guys feel older, however my uncle has a '67 Mustang Fastback that will be mine someday and I almost bought a '67 Camaro RS (sat in it and all) instead of my '97 GT. But yeah nothing older than driving the '87 :icon_tong

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Nothing anywhere near that age.

Are you feeling better, didn't they keep you in the hospital after your stroke ?

Spent one night in the hospital for observation.

I feel fine, it was a branch retinal vein occulion, sort of a mini stroke in my eye. Now in addition to being hard of hearing I am basicly blind in my left eye. I feel like the dog called Lucky.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

1961 MGA, but I have ridden (barely) in my brother's 55 Chevy sedan that is still waiting for it's interior to be finished, and my father will soon have the restoration done on his '41 Chevy firetruck. Oldest car I have seen up close would probably be a 1921? Pierce Arrow in museum condition. Magnificent craftsmanship.

Archived