LegacyGT.com

gas prices soar ... 2.99 for premium today

Gas prices rose to 2.99 today, thats 45 dollars for a fill up on premium gas, if we keep up at this rate, gas prices should hit 3.50 to 4.00 dollars a gallon by mid summer. Thats 60 dollars for premium gas in the leggy at 4 dollars a gallon.

I read this evening on an Exxon Mobil exec that makes $149,000 dollars ... A DAY. :icon_mad:

Profits for big oil are up 900% since 1992.

From the 4 dollars it take to pull it out of the ground and ship it here, someone is adding 50 dollars a barrel of the "cost" of the stuff that isnt there. I think its time we find out who.

When gas cost .20 cents a gallon in saudi arabia, i think we should have to pay a dollar, that seems fair, maybe we need to fly some jets and cruise missles over saudi arabia. See if they continue there little price hiking game.

I love my car ... basically.

Gas prices rose to 2.99 today, thats 45 dollars for a fill up on premium gas, if we keep up at this rate, gas prices should hit 3.50 to 4.00 dollars a gallon by mid summer. Thats 60 dollars for premium gas in the leggy at 4 dollars a gallon.

I read this evening on an Exxon Mobil exec that makes $149,000 dollars ... A DAY. :icon_mad:

Profits for big oil are up 900% since 1992.

From the 4 dollars it take to pull it out of the ground and ship it here, someone is adding 50 dollars a barrel of the "cost" of the stuff that isnt there. I think its time we find out who.

When gas cost .20 cents a gallon in saudi arabia, i think we should have to pay a dollar, that seems fair, maybe we need to fly some jets and cruise missles over saudi arabia. See if they continue there little price hiking game.

gwb and his buddies have nothing to do with this...

:icon_lol:

This Space For Rent

My problem with it is that the oil companies reported the biggest corporate profits in history of any business last quarter. In HISTORY! Yet they tell us it's because of other factors such as reformulated fuels and such that gas prices are so high. Simple truth is they are over charging us.

Archived