LegacyGT.com

Pig nose or no pig nose?

Would you like a "New Style Subaru"/"Pig Nose" grill on your Legacy?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a "New Style Subaru"/"Pig Nose" grill on your Legacy?

• Yes, please. The new Subaru design direction should be here to stay.
    • No, thanks. That grille gives me nightmares.
    • It depends on the presentation.

One sure thing about the B9 Tribeca's styling. Everyone has feelings about it, and that fact alone, wether or not it floats your boat, got you talking about. Dramatic styled cars and trucks will always do that. That after all is what the maker and designer wants. Alot of buzz and excitement. Good or bad, excitement all the same. Styling once again at work.

For your car audio/video needs:D

Audio Crafters IS it.

In Pasadena Ca. Arthur rules.

www.audio-crafters.com

One sure thing about the B9 Tribeca's styling. Everyone has feelings about it, and that fact alone, wether or not it floats your boat, got you talking about. Dramatic styled cars and trucks will always do that. That after all is what the maker and designer wants. Alot of buzz and excitement. Good or bad, excitement all the same. Styling once again at work.

So I guess Pontiac loved all that buzz that the Aztec got?

I like the pig-nose on the WRX, and I think it could look good on the Legacy as well. Honestly, I think the Legacy's current grill is just a little plain. Tastefully done, the pig-nose might give it a more distinctive look - kind of like the BWM kidney grills.

if i wanted to get inside something as ugly as the 06 for a face, id get my friends sister drunk... $1 beer ugly vs $30k ugly...

actually id still take the car. id crash it into a wall head on to make it cuter though

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Its too bad that the Tribeca interior & exterior styling clash like night and day. The interior is sweet. Def' feelin' a no on the pig nose though. As others have stated, the impreza pig nose is less stinky, but I like the Legacy/Outback just the way it is...
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

The funny thing is the Impreza has been selling much better since the new nose was installed.

See now I actually like the Impreza better with that grille and honestly I dont want one without. On the contrary I dont want to see it on any other Subarus.

Archived