LegacyGT.com

Pig nose or no pig nose?

Would you like a "New Style Subaru"/"Pig Nose" grill on your Legacy?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a "New Style Subaru"/"Pig Nose" grill on your Legacy?

• Yes, please. The new Subaru design direction should be here to stay.
    • No, thanks. That grille gives me nightmares.
    • It depends on the presentation.

All right guys, it seems like this must have come up before but I tried searching and couldn't find it. I hate the Tribeca/new Impreza/B5 grille with a passion, and pretty much every journalism piece I've read on any of those vehicles seems to agree with me. However, Impreza sells well and people at Edmunds seem to like it. What do you think? Would you like a pig nose on your LGT?

Passes on a small car but on larger longer car it just will look wrong. Like some one said look at the Tribeca.

If they are going to use "the nose" then they should redesign it. I hope Alfa Romeo(sp?) sues so they'd just stop using it all together.

One things for sure the Legacy won't look like an Altima anymore :D

I absolutely don't like the pig nose! I wouldn't have bought a Leggy if it had it! I don't think that the WRX looks AS bad as the Tribeca though, that thing is Fugly!
"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

I fine with the new look on the Impreza. They had a similiar look back in 1996, I think.

The B9 is fugly. The center portion needs to have the top flush with the sides like on the Impreza, then it would look better. The rest of the car is pretty fugly too.

I agree that Tribeca beak needs some serious redesign. The rest of the car too on the outside. The Imprezza STI/WRX for some reason doesn't bother me that much. But the B9 Tribeca looks like a piggy bank on 4 tires. Just need the coin slot on the top to drop in my change.

For your car audio/video needs:D

Audio Crafters IS it.

In Pasadena Ca. Arthur rules.

www.audio-crafters.com

I believe they tried this PIG nose thing out before with little success, hmm... oh yeah, it was on the Studebaker!!!:lol::(:confused: NO on the pig nose!! God, the B9 Tri-Fugly would prob. sell sooo much better w/diff nose.
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

I think the new Tribeca looks awesome, and I would buy one in a heartbeat if I were in the passenger SUV market. The Tribeca looks good because it was originally designed around the grille. I also like the fact that it's not a "cookie-cutter" design.

I hate the front end on the 2006 Impreza. It looks out of place, and you can almost tell it was "hacked" onto a previous design. It's too busy and looks like a Suzuki now. That said, I think the next generation Impreza will look incredible with the "pignose" front end because it will be a full redesign.

I think the new front end would look bad on the current Legacy body.

Archived