LegacyGT.com

2007 Tibeca gets iPod support...

WizzD

Got my new issue of Subaru Drive magazine yesterday and there is a nice spread on the 07 B9. Shows an ipod near the armrest area. It will include an AUX jack in the center console there for hook up of audio players. I only wish they thought of that a little sooner. Says nothing about the 07 Impreza or Legacy getting that. Just says that Impreza will get XM and Legacy SIRIUS. Don't know why they would get 2 different satt. radio's but that's what the article says. Anyway, thought it was interesting enough to post here. Especially with all of us wanting the best/easy way to hook up the iPods in our Legacy.

yessss.....

I was waiting for this on the legacy for 07, as well as fold down seats...

But I was hoping the aux jack wouldn't be in the face of the console, with wires everywhere.

CONSOLE IS GOOD! Next to the power point. My belkin car cable will do nicely for power and line out to the stereo jack right there.

I used to have my iPod mounted on the center console, but when you want to browse on it you have to take your eyes so far off the road that you can't even have your peripheral vision on the road. I moved it to my left center vent and like that location much better - I can scroll the clickwheel and still see if brake lights illuminate in front of me, etc. It's worth it having cables there if it keeps you from rear-ending somebody, IMO.

Aux-in jack is on all the 07 Leggys (spec B's anyway...)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32292

Luxury, Power and Performance

Once again, the Legacy 2.5 GT spec.B features an exclusive interior design, for 2007 featuring Charcoal Gray leather-trimmed upholstery with Dusk Blue Alcantara® inserts. A new standard SRS® WOW audio system brings a new sonic performance and quality to the Legacy line, plus MP3 and Windows® Media Audio (WMA) playback and an input jack for iPods and other portable audio devices. All Legacy and Outback audio systems for 2007 offer XM® Satellite Radio capability.

Luxury, Power and Performance

Once again, the Legacy 2.5 GT spec.B features an exclusive interior design, for 2007 featuring Charcoal Gray leather-trimmed upholstery with Dusk Blue Alcantara® inserts. A new standard SRS® WOW audio system brings a new sonic performance and quality to the Legacy line, plus MP3 and Windows® Media Audio (WMA) playback and an input jack for iPods and other portable audio devices. All Legacy and Outback audio systems for 2007 offer XM® Satellite Radio capability.

Ughhh....There went that pipe dream. :(

Archived