LegacyGT.com

Take me out to the ballgame...

captainmorgan

A few pics of my freshly washed 2005 OBXT.

Dropped on Ksport coilovers with 18x8.5 SSR Competitions wrapped in 245/245/18 Falken 415 rubber.

Gets up to speed in a hurry with a stage 1 Accessport flash and a Perrin catless uppipe and PErrin lightweight crank pulley. Stops in a hurry too with Rotora BBK front and rear.

I'm just waiting on my custom Stromung exhaust to come in before fiishing the TBE install. Also I have injectors, a fuel pump and Perrin TMIC that are waiting for a Deadbolt TD06-20G to join the party!

big_stepping.jpg.54262b73588a885bfe47958a867638b6.jpg

OBXT_side.jpg.73a3475a3d1b2e07ffd3358183c17c5c.jpg

Oh I should also point out that I have a box of tints for the rear tail lens and back up as well as the fogs and mirror turn signals. I'm waiting for it to get a little warmer out before I do that. Also, I need to get one of the windows replaced before I go and get them tinted.

As beautiful as the stadium. I should take down mine to PNC Park in Pittsburgh for some shots. A few more people, and we could sell a calendar!

2006 LGT LTD 5MT Brilliant Silver

Cobb AP w/ TDC S2 protune

Crucial DP

K&N Filter

Cusco F&R Sways

Tein H-Techs

Cobb F&R Endlinks

Kartboy SS

Xtec HID 5000K

As beautiful as the stadium. I should take down mine to PNC Park in Pittsburgh for some shots. A few more people, and we could sell a calendar!

Count me in!

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

hmmmm.

I know that P&L Motorsports in Chicago did something similar over on Nasioc, though it was pictures of the female members. I guess it turned out okay. I don't know what the moeny went towards though. It would be nice if it were for a good cause.

I love baseball, my legacy, and umm nekid women in calendars helping me make appointments.

2006 LGT LTD 5MT Brilliant Silver

Cobb AP w/ TDC S2 protune

Crucial DP

K&N Filter

Cusco F&R Sways

Tein H-Techs

Cobb F&R Endlinks

Kartboy SS

Xtec HID 5000K

Archived