LegacyGT.com

And now the more interesting question... How many are in Debt on "just mods"??

Debt you're in due to mods on your Legacy...  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Debt you're in due to mods on your Legacy...

^ That's what I would do, too, if I had more self-control. :)

Better "protection" as a consumer than from debit transactions - and there's the side-benefit of promotional offers and various "rewards" from banks.

I have no self-control, so it's cash all the way! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I'm not in debt for mods simply because I haven't done any. :D The only debt I have are student loans, my car, and my house. Other than that my wife is a financial kinda lady and she pays everything off and pads the savings account every month. My detailing business is my modification fund, so if I want something then I have to go out and detail for it. That is the only way to go.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Wow. People are kinda harsh about using CC's here. I bought new tires on the CC cuz I needed them pronto (wintertime) and TT's for 17" rims was too damn expensive to pay for w/cash at the time. I also picked up a Stealthbox on the CC to get in on the group buy asap.

You can call it stupid if you want, but I say spend your money how you want. If you want something now, and you're willing to pay for the difference (interest) in having it a few months earlier than you can otherwise afford, then fook, that's what CC's are for. People pay extra for instant gratification all the time. Ever heard of someone paying extra for overnight shipping?

You can use CC's and carry a balance without being financially irresponsible.

[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

10 years of basically cash-only mods here, if you consider most of my mods to this car have been on the Visa to get the points, then paid off at the end of the month.

Double bonus! I'm going to Vegas in May on some of them points!

My only debt is paying the bitch off!!!

Mine too, about $500/month for starters!:icon_mad::(:confused:

Other than that, I buy my mods w/cc or paypal, and pay off before interest is charged.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

I pretty much am spending all my extra money on my car now.. lol.. why not?? You can save it, then it just sits there, spend it on something stupid, then beat yourself up for buy something really dumb, ORRR you can buy really sweet stuff to make really sweet power in a really sweet car.. what does that amount too?? a REALLY SWEET smile across your face :)

Archived