LegacyGT.com

And now the more interesting question... How many are in Debt on "just mods"??

Debt you're in due to mods on your Legacy...  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Debt you're in due to mods on your Legacy...

Never.

I'm cash only. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

<~~ Guilty

im gonna guesstimate somewhere in the 10-13k range after all the dust has settled

i was having thoughts of getting another bike....then remembering my near death exp. and 7+ weeks of down time in the hsopital i opted to spend the money on my car and stay safe®

swipe now, think later

never mod a car to put you in the red. That is not smart at all. Modding a car is fun and we all have a distinct passion for it but when the end of the day comes, if you can't afford it above and beyond your normal lifestyle......don't buy it yet.

I put everything on my AMEX to get miles and then send in the electronic payment to pay it off the moment it hits the statement.

Only purchases on the debit card.....If it has to go on a C.C. ***DO NOT BUY IT**

ahem!!! You are missing the boat brother!! Or should I say plane?

http://comparecc.com/Card-graphics/B1U.jpg

^ That would be funny if it ain't the truth! :lol::lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

My only debt is paying the bitch off!!!

+1

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Cash FTW. Debt for mods is assinine.......

+1. Not to be unkind, but if you put yourself into debt to mod your car you are an idiot. A car is already a depreciating asset, going further into debt on parts that likely depreciate at an even faster rate is doubly silly.

ahem!!! You are missing the boat brother!! Or should I say plane?

http://comparecc.com/Card-graphics/B1U.jpg

Yep, whenever possible I use my credit card for the frequent flier miles. Cable, cellphone, water/trash/sewer, and almost any purchase I make goes on the credit card and is paid off every month. Now if only I could get my mortgage and car payments on the credit card.

No debt at all, if I can't afford it, it doesn't get done.
+1 Debit card only, I know too many people up here at school, 1 with a WRX and one with an A4 that have 2 credit cards each because they cant stop modding and just keep going into debit

With that said though, I dont even want to think about how much I have sunk into my GT

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Where's the poll option for "none"?

Debt on the car - I don't know exactly. Probably around 18K? But I never buy mods with anything other than cash. (Actually, put it on the CC but that's paid off on a monthly basis).

Archived