LegacyGT.com

Legacy to Baja hood conversation

GT-LTD.00

I have a 2000 legacy gt limited. I was looking at a 04-06 turbo baja hood with the scoop. They look indentical but i havent been able to get measurements. Does anyone know if they will change out and fit correct? Has anyone tryed this?

It fits perfectly. There is a thread in the Legacy forum on nasioc with the part numbers you need. You need the hood and there is a plastic insert for the scoop.

THis should be in the Older Legacy Forum.

Okay.. color me curious - Is there a difference in appearance between the Baja and the Legacy GT hoods?

The Baja Turbo hood has a scoop; the 2000-2004 Legacy GT hood doesn't.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Front lip? I never heard of a lip for a US BE/BH. I hope you ordered the insert. Can you get them from the factory painted?

You should also look into the grill from the newer model. And you might need the fogs to match the bumper. Post part numbers if you have them.

Ned

i ordered the front bumper cover, bumper absorber, and fog light covers. I didnt order the foglights because they are around 250 dollars a piece.

If anyone knows where to order the grill for the baja tubro hood scoop id appreciate it.

check out the body parts. the US BE/BH front lips are sprinkled in among the others

http://www.tuningspec.com/usd/products/exterior/legacy/legacy_v2.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the legacy out the body shop. My dad picked it up and sent me two pics from his cell. Just to let everyone know, the baja hood fit perfect but i need the intercooler air guide. You can see what i mean in the pic.

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=622

No front grill or lip. The front grill is on order and the people i ordered the lip from are goin through their monthly pms and giving me hell. Ill post more and better pics with my camera soon. Just wanted to post these today! Lookin more and more like my avatar everyday.

Archived