LegacyGT.com

Spec-B Wheels avail. for LGT?

cobra commander

$1000 is a fair price.

and you'll be able to get it from the dealership. see if you can get a discount by mentioning that you belong to a legacygt.com or any other subie car forum.

i paid double that for the only set of spec b 3.0r rims

I'm a dope and doped up. I've been laid up for a couple days with a grapefruit for ankle eating Vicodin for breakfast. Someone once mentioned that spec B's wheels were expensive and like a moron I was assuming the $ was ea. wheel w/o reading.

That is a great price. I think I paid around $1300 for P1 wheels and tires for my WRX.

ProTUNED by RaminiSports :icon_mrgr

Plus, since they are OEM rims, Renick should take Suby bucks for them. If Renick is willing to take Suby bucks from third parties, you might be able to buy $1000 worth on nasioc for $750!

Has anybody dealt with Renick Motorsports before? I am really interested in getting these. Are there better deals out there?

I will have to deliver them to a US address and then drive them across the border.

Thanks

Scott

will the spec b 18inch wheels clear a set of STi brembos? Thanks!

Well having them on my car, they are pretty close to the stock calipers so I'm gonna GUESS no....

But until someone that has both, steps up, we'll never know....or maybe someone with them can invite me over and we'll pop off my wheel and stick it on to see ;)

^ I think the Spec B wheels look a lot better than the Rotas pictured above, the Spec B's seem to really work with the wagon. The 7" width is a concern, but not a huge one, I can still fit a 225/40/18 on them and I don't plan to upgrade the brakes.

I do like the Rota Tourques, but the 18 inch ones don't come in silver. I'm also concerned about the overall quality of Rotas.

Still sitting on the fence, can't decide if I should send in my order. :)

I'll be selling mine with tires for $1,300.00 with 400 miles next week.

With tires?

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Archived