LegacyGT.com

'07 LGT in July

Shakes

Today I stopped by the dealership to look at a LGT again. The salesman and I spoke for awhile, then when I told him I would probably be ordering one; he and I went inside to look at a chart they have. It showed when the 07 production started and delivery times. As it sits, they don't have any information on any changes but he said april MAYBE may would be the last time to order an 06.

June - 07 Production

July - 07 Shipment / Delivery

He also told me that I should wait to buy for a couple weeks because they will probably be offering 2,500 off the Legacy's. That plus the Costco $500 off would make for a nice chunk off :)

Uhh, what's the coscto $500?

+1!!!!!

The car price is calculated as follows:

Invoice - MSRP holdback % (In NE it is 4%, everywhere else is 3%) - any applicable Subaru discounts/rebates.

This will net the price the dealer actually pays on the car....

Some dealers by pushing a lot of cars, may get some additional bonus from the automaker, usually a couple of hundred bucks on top of each car they stretched the goal....

So go figure your numbers!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I'm not too sure how it all works, but the dealer pulled out a chart before showing me an extra $500 i get off on a leg for being a costco member.

With the 3% off, $2,500 off and $500 off that puts a bone stock LGT at 24931 + TTL and dest and del.

Bone stock thats $27,602 for me out the door.

How I want it, $29,800 out the door.

Now I need to find a dealer that will give me military discount as well.

I swear Carsdirect.com is even cheaper then that though. Ill have to check that out here in a bit.

Today I stopped by the dealership to look at a LGT again. The salesman and I spoke for awhile, then when I told him I would probably be ordering one; he and I went inside to look at a chart they have. It showed when the 07 production started and delivery times. As it sits, they don't have any information on any changes but he said april MAYBE may would be the last time to order an 06.

June - 07 Production

July - 07 Shipment / Delivery

He also told me that I should wait to buy for a couple weeks because they will probably be offering 2,500 off the Legacy's. That plus the Costco $500 off would make for a nice chunk off :)

that is good to know. I will try and get into a new one if that is the case, especially at the lower interest rate. used car rates are horrible...

Where can I get a deal like that?!

Does your dealership ship cars!? Thats CHEAP!

just go to carsdirect.com, fill out what you want and get that printed. its gaurenteed to be that printed price, then take it into a dealer and say, either they can make this comission, or you can.

throw down a check and be on your way.

Sup joon,

Yeah, its time to get rid of the lude. I still love her, but I want something different.

Join the IMBA ($25) and 6 months later you get it at VIP pricing on all Subarus...

(This is invoice plus whatever the incentive is for the month)

Ted

This Space For Rent

are you talking about $2100 under invoice? for an '06? I'd say that is an outstanding deal. What's the out the door price (w/out the TTL)?

Let's see. Say invoice with the accessories I want is: $28,760

They gave me an additional $300 off (checked the numbers, thought it was $600, but it was only $300), making it: $28,460

Then Subaru has the $1,500 customer rebate, making it: $26,960

So ya, I think it's a pretty good deal. I'm going to get my own auto financing through Capital One. I'm basically thinking a little bit shy of $30,000 OTD (incl. TTL)

I totally agree. Theres a Spec-B at the dealer by me and its been sitting on the lot for at least 6-7 months.

FYI, the spec.B does not qualify for the Customer Cash Rebate or special financing.

They only made 500, it kinda sucks that they havnt all sold yet. I guess that Brick Red interior didnt help it any :icon_bigg . Oh well, cant wait for the 6spd 2007 version with the Charcoal/Blue interior and the rear seats fold down finally! woo hoo!

Archived