LegacyGT.com

Further Proof of C&D Honda love

In the latest C&D there is a small car comparison... Dodge Caliber, Honda Fit, Hyundai Accent, Kio Rio5, Nissan Versa, Suzuki Reno, and the Toyota Yaris...

guess who came in first? No surprise the Honda.

This is how the review of the Honda Fit starts off...

"The Fit is sold in more than 70 countries and is known in Europe as the Jazz. It debuts at C/D in typical Honda show-off fashion, winning by 25 points--- a cakewalk."

WTF so i go and look at the points. They give the Fit a 9 out of 10 for exterior styling... The Fit has one of the least appealing styling out of all of the vehicles there. The Yaris is way more stylish and they give it 2 points less.

Why do I give C&D my money for their biased Honda love? Disgusting

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

suba rus- does it make it eaiser when your prospects ask you what you drive?

Selling cars for a living in a today’s market is not easy no matter what. Thou I do have an explanation for a sooby- my driveway is very steep :) . And my wife IS driving a Pilot.

And most of our customers do not need to be convinced that Honda makes good cars- look at C&D :lol: and majority of my customers are coming out oh Hondas- that's high retention for you.

They're not supposed to look, theyre supposed to serve a purpose which is plenty of interior room for cheap cost. If you're on a tight budget like some are and need a nice reliable roomy car, the Fit is the car to have. Yeah it's ugly, but compared to my Geo it's a real looker. I'll bring my fit to the next meet for all you haters! Mike you can have the first drive! :)

Just saw a Yaris sedan on the road today... that is a stylish looking car. It looks about as big as the last gen corolla. Too many people suck on Honda's teet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived