LegacyGT.com

Subaru Bucks??!!

I dont know which section to place this under... but whatever...

I was under the assumtpion that servicing the legacy would earn you subaru bucks.... but i was looking aroubnd the other day and couldnt find anything about subarubucks except THIS....

so you only earn them with the credit card??

...if so... damn it:(

Yup, 3% on all purchases, but not balance transfers. If you use a CC to pay for alot of stuf like I do (and pay it off every month), you can rack-up several hundred bucks a year. I just ordered the SPT/Bosal exhaust for $775 - $500 Subie bucks (1 yr's worth of CC charges) = $275 for a nice cat back system.

Get Subaru MC, pay cable bill, utilities, cell phone etc. with MC, pay off balance EVERY month= lotsa Subie bucks!!:icon_bigg
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Most of my co-workers have American Express and pay all of their bills (except mortgage) with it. Then they just write American Express a nice fat check every month.

I am the only one in my office without one, and I am the only one in the office with low credit :(

The credit you earn alone is well worth doing it reguardless what card it is on.

Get Subaru MC, pay cable bill, utilities, cell phone etc. with MC, pay off balance EVERY month= lotsa Subie bucks!!:icon_bigg

Thats what I do, they only allow a max of $500 subie bucks a year, I just got my last $200 in the mail today.....:(

No need to use the CC anymore this year..........

Thats what I do, they only allow a max of $500 subie bucks a year, I just got my last $200 in the mail today.....:(

No need to use the CC anymore this year..........

I usually accumulate $500 in subie bucks in less than a year. I then switch to a Citibank card that earns rewards points that can be used for things like ipods, restaurant certificates, or just about anything.

But I recently discovered that you can simply apply for a second Chase Mastercard account and earn up to a total of $1000 subie bucks a year. I think I might do that.

I used $1500 in subie bucks towards my 2006 Outback. I would have had $2000 but I had used $500 for some parts and service work on my WRX.

Anyway, you don't need to be limited to $500 per year.

I usually accumulate $500 in subie bucks in less than a year. I then switch to a Citibank card that earns rewards points that can be used for things like ipods, restaurant certificates, or just about anything.

But I recently discovered that you can simply apply for a second Chase Mastercard account and earn up to a total of $1000 subie bucks a year. I think I might do that.

I used $1500 in subie bucks towards my 2006 Outback. I would have had $2000 but I had used $500 for some parts and service work on my WRX.

? you can have two cards from Chase and earn dollars or points for both?

I have a United Card and have earn boo koo miles (same as above use if for everything and pay off every month)...hell I got 25K when I bought my Jeep! Might not be bad to split it between the two....

Sweet, how do you get multiple cards?

I have two Subaru cards...one in my name, one in my wife's...and I earn $1000 Subarubucks every year using the buy everything withit, pay it off every month plan...

It's like free money.

Archived