LegacyGT.com

Wiring from Engine Bay - Passenger Side

KGreb

Can anyone suggest a good routing to get wiring from the passenger side of the engine bay (downpipe area) into the cockpit? I'm looking to semi-permanently mount a cable for my LM-1 WBO2. I could use the main wiring harness grommet, but am wondering if there are better options.

There are holes mirroring the ones on the driver's side in the fender well. They come out behind the dashu up near the corner of the firewall and the side of the car. I posted pics of the holes on the other side other side and they are the same on passenger's side. You need to pull the fener liner and then it is obvious. The wires have to go forwarrd in front to the power steering container and then into the fender well area and then into the car.

That is how I ran my wideband ;)

^ Damn, I totally forgot about that! Good placement, and thanks for the tip, Rob! :D

---

I actually ran my wideband harness through the "main" passenger's side grommet - easy enough. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived