LegacyGT.com

AVO gauge pod question.

jim1969

I think it would get pretty tight to fit the larger guage.

Another question. Has anyone figured out a good mounting method for the AVO pod? Beware the black adhesive supplied. It doesn't adhere and it makes a mess of the pillar.

I made a 2sided tape "base" cleaned the dashboard stuck the tape down, sat the gauge pod right over it...never moved....after a while the tape came a lil loose.....pulled if off, did it again and pulled the wires and tube tighter in the back down the pillar, never had a prob again...

Def a "hack" solution though

I made a 2sided tape "base" cleaned the dashboard stuck the tape down, sat the gauge pod right over it...never moved....after a while the tape came a lil loose.....pulled if off, did it again and pulled the wires and tube tighter in the back down the pillar, never had a prob again...

Def a "hack" solution though

I did something similar, I took all the black crap off the pod, hacked up a dvd case and made a new base and glued it to the bottom of the gauge pod. Cleaned off the dash really well and used 3m double sided sticky tape. So far so go, if it comes loose again I will just re-tape :) and I don't have to worry about it messing my a-pillar.

Archived