LegacyGT.com

Regal Blue GT on RT 23S in NJ sighting

well I ahve been lurking around here for a while and I am noticing more an more Legacy's, most are 2.5i's. But this morning I saw a GT that appeared to be lowered, on snows and had a different rear spoiler. It was a lip type but had a brake light integrated. I haven't seen one like that before, is this common one? I didn't get close enough to decide if I really liked it but I would like to know where I might get one so maybe I can see more pics. Is this owner on the forum?

the rear lip spoiler was either the STi lip spoiler, or a replica of it. It's the only one with the brake light integrated into it. (see the example in the top left corner of this website)...

if you want one with the brake light - it's about a $600 purchase.

several companies are selling them minus the brake light for half that price. Check with RBS aeroparts, a vendor on this forum (send a PM to WRX_LGT ) for a very nice replica.

(check this thread: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=439737&postcount=1 to see an example on boostjunkie's car)

Doh....now I feel really stupid, not only didn't I notice that the car pic on every page has the same lip spoiler but it has a rear wiper on a sedan too? WTF?

It has the Rear wiper becuase that is a picture of the JDM Legacy... You could probably install the wiper on to our USDM cars, but it'd be a lot of work, and expensive to import all the necessary peices.

Archived